SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Same here. was able to pay with new portal in the morning. Already moved on to another service so i guess i will keep the new service and this one to have a backup. Cant complain as paying 5 dollers for gmaster and 5 dollers for saphire. so 10 a month is not killing the budget lol.
 
what is the link for sapphire?

Same here. was able to pay with new portal in the morning. Already moved on to another service so i guess i will keep the new service and this one to have a backup. Cant complain as paying 5 dollers for gmaster and 5 dollers for saphire. so 10 a month is not killing the budget lol.
 
News on wireless:selfie-gif-emoji: the payment system is back. I'm getting confirmation soon
 
News on wireless:selfie-gif-emoji: the payment system is back. I'm getting confirmation soon
 
I'm pleased I was able to pay, and I received an acknowledgment of payment. When I logged into the payment panel, my account showed service through the 15th, but terminated. I paid the invoice nonetheless and although everything shows all paid in full, it's still showing terminated. I opened a new ticket. I could assume they're now inundated while getting back. I'm not concerned.
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Thank you, I just paid my bill!
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
me too managed to log into account and I'm on $5 service
 
Message i received after i paid today. I cut most of it off the message off to not share the url's etc. dm me if you need that info:

Support Botnoreply@topdog.network

Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED.
 

Attachments

  • tempFileForShare_20200613-083751.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20200613-083751.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 94
Im glad that people are back up and running! I did ask if there would be a discord group set back up and was told not at the moment. Which I can appreciate whilst they’re getting themselves sorted!
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

Thanks for posting -- I was able to log in and pay, too. (Had a Mintpanel account, though not one of the grandfathered ones.)

I'd already signed up with Sapphire as a backup, and for five bucks a month, I think I'll hang on to it. Cheap insurance! lol
 
Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?

Thanks in advance. :)
 
This is correct
The guide is working in TiviMate and is no longer off by 4:00 using the new URL, however, it does not appear to be working in XCIPTV with either.
 
Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
 
Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
In XCIPTV you can save both. Just go to account and add the new one..then you’ll have both.
 
Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
I had an issue where my service showed terminated June 15, which of course made no sense after I paid my invoice. After an exchange via ticket support, I wound up with a new account/password, however my old and new both work, I assume the old will drop off on Tuesday. They indicated it wasn't able to clear without the new credentials. So it's all good now.
 
HI guys,

i been trying to enter my email and password for the past 10 mins in that link that everyone was able to log in and pay.

Mine keeps saying invalid. I still have a day before it expires. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or who i can email?

Thank you
 
HI guys,

i been trying to enter my email and password for the past 10 mins in that link that everyone was able to log in and pay.

Mine keeps saying invalid. I still have a day before it expires. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or who i can email?

Thank you
are you using your old mint pannel/gmaster pannel login credentials?
its usually different then your actual login for the app, etc.
 
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

Thank you!! I've been scouring the internet for info. I'm grandfathered and had no emails.
 
Thanks to the forum, I was able to log on to new portal for older Gamemaster panel Https://gamers.xxxx/ clientxxxphp and pay my invoice. However, I did not receive my usual invoice via E-mail as in the past. Kept referencing this forum for info which provided the required URL.


I am using XCIPTV could you please send me the URL for the server (need the Xtream url)

I could not find any info on the new portal nor have I received any communications via Email. Although on my account it indicated my invoice was sent on the 6/10 but nothing on my end.

Thanks
 
Thanks to the forum, I was able to log on to new portal for older Gamemaster panel Https://gamers.xxxx/ clientxxxphp and pay my invoice. However, I did not receive my usual invoice via E-mail as in the past. Kept referencing this forum for info which provided the required URL.


I am using XCIPTV could you please send me the URL for the server (need the Xtream url)

I could not find any info on the new portal nor have I received any communications via Email. Although on my account it indicated my invoice was sent on the 6/10 but nothing on my end.

Thanks
I’ll DM you
 
Back
Top