Games Masters IPTV

I was able to login and pay as well. What a great day. Now time to figure out why my epg doesn't work on tivimate.
Did you set it up with xtreme code login?

Same here. was able to pay with new portal in the morning. Already moved on to another service so i guess i will keep the new service and this one to have a backup. Cant complain as paying 5 dollers for gmaster and 5 dollers for saphire. so 10 a month is not killing the budget lol.

what is the link for sapphire?

Same here. was able to pay with new portal in the morning. Already moved on to another service so i guess i will keep the new service and this one to have a backup. Cant complain as paying 5 dollers for gmaster and 5 dollers for saphire. so 10 a month is not killing the budget lol.

I'm pleased I was able to pay, and I received an acknowledgment of payment. When I logged into the payment panel, my account showed service through the 15th, but terminated. I paid the invoice nonetheless and although everything shows all paid in full, it's still showing terminated. I opened a new ticket. I could assume they're now inundated while getting back. I'm not concerned.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
Thank you, I just paid my bill!

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!
me too managed to log into account and I'm on $5 service

Message i received after i paid today. I cut most of it off the message off to not share the url's etc. dm me if you need that info:

Support Bot[email protected]

Some features from service providers like series and video on demand have been discontinued until suitable replacement content is made available but no date has been determined. If you know how to use the apps and URLs below then that should work like before with reduced content.

** IF YOU ARE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVICE URL, IT HAS CHANGED.

Attachments

• tempFileForShare_20200613-083751.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20200613-083751.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 94
Im glad that people are back up and running! I did ask if there would be a discord group set back up and was told not at the moment. Which I can appreciate whilst they’re getting themselves sorted!

Back
Top Bottom