Games Masters IPTV

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

Thanks for posting -- I was able to log in and pay, too. (Had a Mintpanel account, though not one of the grandfathered ones.)

I'd already signed up with Sapphire as a backup, and for five bucks a month, I think I'll hang on to it. Cheap insurance! lol

Can somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?

Thanks in advance. :)

This is correct
The guide is working in TiviMate and is no longer off by 4:00 using the new URL, however, it does not appear to be working in XCIPTV with either.

Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?

Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
In XCIPTV you can save both. Just go to account and add the new one..then you’ll have both.

I had an issue where my service showed terminated June 15, which of course made no sense after I paid my invoice. After an exchange via ticket support, I wound up with a new account/password, however my old and new both work, I assume the old will drop off on Tuesday. They indicated it wasn't able to clear without the new credentials. So it's all good now.

HI guys,

i been trying to enter my email and password for the past 10 mins in that link that everyone was able to log in and pay.

Mine keeps saying invalid. I still have a day before it expires. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or who i can email?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom