Games Masters IPTV

HI guys,

i been trying to enter my email and password for the past 10 mins in that link that everyone was able to log in and pay.

Mine keeps saying invalid. I still have a day before it expires. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or who i can email?

Thank you
are you using your old mint pannel/gmaster pannel login credentials?
its usually different then your actual login for the app, etc.

I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel

In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.

ENJOY!

Thank you!! I've been scouring the internet for info. I'm grandfathered and had no emails.

Thanks to the forum, I was able to log on to new portal for older Gamemaster panel Https://gamers.xxxx/ clientxxxphp and pay my invoice. However, I did not receive my usual invoice via E-mail as in the past. Kept referencing this forum for info which provided the required URL.

I am using XCIPTV could you please send me the URL for the server (need the Xtream url)

I could not find any info on the new portal nor have I received any communications via Email. Although on my account it indicated my invoice was sent on the 6/10 but nothing on my end.

Thanks

Thanks to the forum, I was able to log on to new portal for older Gamemaster panel Https://gamers.xxxx/ clientxxxphp and pay my invoice. However, I did not receive my usual invoice via E-mail as in the past. Kept referencing this forum for info which provided the required URL.

I am using XCIPTV could you please send me the URL for the server (need the Xtream url)

I could not find any info on the new portal nor have I received any communications via Email. Although on my account it indicated my invoice was sent on the 6/10 but nothing on my end.

Thanks
I’ll DM you

I was just about to give up as my renewal date was tomorrow but woke up to some good news. Finally able to log back in and get my username/password and now if someone would be so kind as to send me a dm with the server url and port so I can enter it into smarters that would be fantastic and thanks in advance.

Thanks, I am currently using XCIPTV with an older URL, however, I suspect it will cease in the very near future?
It is working now but not sure if server address has changed. Nor do I know where to look.
Thanks again
I DM’d you

Hi there, since service is back on, however not on the previous GM app on my shield, I was wondering if they might bring back their support chat on Discord, or is it gone for good? ALSO BIG SHOUT OUT TO HUSHAM 7ABIBI and his entire crew- thanks for your outstanding support !

Hi there, since service is back on, however not on the previous GM app on my shield, I was wondering if they might bring back their support chat on Discord, or is it gone for good?
The old app and Discord are gone..forever 😒

Was able to login and pay my invoice. I tried to find the new server info with no luck. Can someone DM with the info. This forum has been so great! Thanks to Husham and the volunteers who helped and weathered the repeated questions. You guys rock!

Was able to login and pay my invoice. I tried to find the new server info with no luck. Can someone DM with the info. This forum has been so great! Thanks to Husham and the volunteers who helped and weathered the repeated questions. You guys rock!
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom