Games Masters IPTV

Hey I ended up getting an automatic payment from GM which I never authorized (which is fine) but they didn't send me the new url or payment panel info for account info on the invoice. Can anyone help out with new details??

Edit : I was using Gmasterpanel previously.

Thanks

Hey I ended up getting an automatic payment from GM which I never authorized (which is fine) but they didn't send me the new url or payment panel info for account info on the invoice. Can anyone help out with new details??

Edit : I was using Gmasterpanel previously.

Thanks
I’ll DM you

I have Tivimate running with the Gmaster service but I never received an email of their current situation like some other of their clients did. Haven’t received an invoice either. Can any one provide me with some answers? What next?... Thanks

I have Tivimate running with the Gmaster service but I never received an email of their current situation like some other of their clients did. Haven’t received an invoice either. Can any one provide me with some answers? What next?... Thanks
I’ll DM you

I'm sure it was something terrible that left 15000 subscribers hanging in the breeze.

I've been a subscriber to Gamemaster since they were "the Players Klub. and its like every 3 months another situation happens, they change a website, we had to change your password, were topdog, were not topdog. we had to throw out some dead weight. I mean WTF every few months? I'm pissed. and the back up is better.
Game Master really does disrespect its customers. They pull this stunt quite a bit, leaving people hanging and wondering what's going on, and they treated their customers like absolute crap on Discord, banning them from online support for silly things.

But the worst thing I see is their customers begging to throw their money at them. Dying to pay for a service that takes them for granted and abuses their loyalty. Their prices are good and I enjoy the HD selection, but I'm not going to blindly support people who treat us like garbage. If they come back before my service runs out, I'll stay with them. If they don't, I am confident that there are plenty of other companies out there that appreciate our business. I hope people can see this and that they stop begging this company to take their money, when they haven't even given any communication as to whether they will exist or not. They ghosted us, and people are begging for them to send them an invoice and to take they payment. It's insane.

It's kind of the nature of the beast. IPTV companies are not legitimate companies, you can not expect them to operate like one. Still better than paying Xfinity $150 a month and getting terrible customer service.

And there are plenty of other services out there to choose from. I know what IPTV is all about, but I still demand something better. I am fine with outages, server changes and a lot of DIY, especially if the service is fairly reliable and the prices are low. I am sick of the disrespect though. People should think of trying other services. I like to reward good service and punish bad.

Can someone dm info, I am all up and running, however my service is almost ready for renewal and I don’t want to lose my service. I am on gmaster panel , I like to get any updates if possible

Can someone dm info, I am all up and running, however my service is almost ready for renewal and I don’t want to lose my service. I am on gmaster panel , I like to get any updates if possible
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom