Did you set it up with xtreme code login?I was able to login and pay as well. What a great day. Now time to figure out why my epg doesn't work on tivimate.
So what does this all mean if you can't pay on GMaster with portal down? Are they just keeping those of us on that have the latest URL / M3U? Someone posted something on an FB page also that sounds similar. My due date around the corner so I'll find out soon enough.
Same here. was able to pay with new portal in the morning. Already moved on to another service so i guess i will keep the new service and this one to have a backup. Cant complain as paying 5 dollers for gmaster and 5 dollers for saphire. so 10 a month is not killing the budget lol.
Just send you a DMwhat is the link for sapphire?
Thank you, I just paid my bill!I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel
In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.
ENJOY!
me too managed to log into account and I'm on $5 serviceI have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel
In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.
ENJOY!
Not at the moment.I wonder if they will get back discord as well?
This is the filelinked code which I received on the email from them 70870644I paid my invoice,now to find an app to use service on. Is there a filelinked code?
I would like to find out as wellI paid my invoice,now to find an app to use service on. Is there a filelinked code?
What’s the name of the app you downloaded using this code?This is the filelinked code which I received on the email from them 70870644
No epg on the new serverIf anyone has any tips on getting the epg working I would appreciate it. Thanks
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel
In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.
ENJOY!
I havent actually downloaded anything from there as I already had tivimate working.What’s the name of the app you downloaded using this code?
Same hereCan somebody please DM me the new playlist & epg FULL urls (with XXXX login & passwords substituted) for the gamers.services home site?
Thanks in advance.![]()
This is correctGuess Master's working on EPG due to incorrect EPG times
not yetNo epg on the new server
The guide is working in TiviMate and is no longer off by 4:00 using the new URL, however, it does not appear to be working in XCIPTV with either.This is correct
Thanks for the info. Was able to log in and pay!Yep. Works! Cheers
In XCIPTV you can save both. Just go to account and add the new one..then you’ll have both.Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
I had an issue where my service showed terminated June 15, which of course made no sense after I paid my invoice. After an exchange via ticket support, I wound up with a new account/password, however my old and new both work, I assume the old will drop off on Tuesday. They indicated it wasn't able to clear without the new credentials. So it's all good now.Sorry if this has been talked about already but I received an email today with activation notice and different server url but my account on XVIPTV is still working with old url.....should I change or leave it till near expiration date?
Thanks I’ll try that today and report my resultsIn XCIPTV you can save both. Just go to account and add the new one..then you’ll have both.
are you using your old mint pannel/gmaster pannel login credentials?HI guys,
i been trying to enter my email and password for the past 10 mins in that link that everyone was able to log in and pay.
Mine keeps saying invalid. I still have a day before it expires. Any suggestions on what im doing wrong or who i can email?
Thank you
Yup indeed!!!EPG is back up!
are you using your old mint pannel/gmaster pannel login credentials?
its usually different then your actual login for the app, etc.
Not here. Using iMPlayerEPG is back up!
I have just been able to pay my bill! I emailed them AGAIN and got a response back. I clicked on the link for the ticket and it took me to a new portal! Client Area - Gamers Services I then logged in using my normal details and bingo I could pay!
I have a $5 a month and was on mint/gmasterpanel
In the email it also gave me a new filelinked in number, which I just logged into.
The GMX app is gone and obviously not working but there are guides to using and downloading other apps to run the service.
ENJOY!
not here on xciptvNot here. Using iMPlayer
It’s coming and going for some reason..not here on xciptv
I’ll DM youThanks to the forum, I was able to log on to new portal for older Gamemaster panel Https://gamers.xxxx/ clientxxxphp and pay my invoice. However, I did not receive my usual invoice via E-mail as in the past. Kept referencing this forum for info which provided the required URL.
I am using XCIPTV could you please send me the URL for the server (need the Xtream url)
I could not find any info on the new portal nor have I received any communications via Email. Although on my account it indicated my invoice was sent on the 6/10 but nothing on my end.
Thanks