Games Masters IPTV

Does anyone know of a way to contact admins for password support? The password i am using to try and log into tivimate is not working.

Just saw other people saying they have another payment portal now.

Can someone please DM me the new payment portal as mines almost due.

Thanks guys. I appreciate everyone in this forum
There is no new payment portal, this has been posted several times already.

Would anyone be able to help me get my username and password? I don't see it in any of my emails.
We’re you paying via gmasterpanel or topdog? If gmasterpanel you will have to wait if you cant find email if you were paying via topdog there is a new portal which u can sign into and get that info

We’re you paying via gmasterpanel or topdog? If gmasterpanel you will have to wait if you cant find email if you were paying via topdog there is a new portal which u can sign into and get that info
I was paying with gmasterpanel :/ Any idea on what we're waiting for?

I was paying with gmasterpanel :/ Any idea on what we're waiting for?
I have accounts with both from what i can tell they are moving accounts from gmasterpanel to the new topdog(as i seen in my invoice from gmasterpanel now says topdog) could be wrong thats my theory tho lol

I have accounts with both from what i can tell they are moving accounts from gmasterpanel to the new topdog(as i seen in my invoice from gmasterpanel now says topdog) could be wrong thats my theory tho lol
Okay, my invoices say topdog now as well, but I can't use my login info on topdog, at least not yet.

What's the new portal? Can you DM me?

Really?
Tell us more....this is news.

Back
Top Bottom