Offline
I’ll DM youcan someone dm me the details. Paid but want to get the firestick up and running. Thanks.
I’ll DM youcan someone dm me the details. Paid but want to get the firestick up and running. Thanks.
I’ll DM youIs there anyone who can direct me to a place to download Gamemaster back onto my firestick? I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way after I deleted it a few weeks ago. I still have an account, and just paid my invoice - would like to try using my service again.
Thanks!
I’ll DM youIs there anyone who can direct me to a place to download Gamemaster back onto my firestick
Thank you!I’ll DM you
Can someone DM me the new URL?In XCIPTV you can save both. Just go to account and add the new one..then you’ll have both.
I will!Can someone DM me the new URL?
The game master app no longer works and is no longer available to download. You need to use a separate video player like xciptv, then enter the gmaster server info.Is there anyone who can direct me to a place to download Gamemaster back onto my firestick? I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't seem to find a way after I deleted it a few weeks ago. I still have an account, and just paid my invoice - would like to try using my service again.
Thanks!
Open a ticket with gmaster and they can give you instructionsThe game master app no longer works and is no longer available to download. You need to use a separate video player like xciptv, then enter the gmaster server info.
You might ask them or buy another sub I guessCan Someone tell me why I have been Refunded - for may and April - I Just Logged in to there New Portal & My Services say terminated
On the wayCould someone please dm me the new m3u url?
OkPlease send me the New URL also, thanks
Hey, could someone DM me wth the new details? Just payed my invoice but need to get the service up and running on my firestick.
Cheers![]()
Will DmHi, Can someone please send me the new server url to be used with xciptv? I was able to get into the new portal and pay. Just need the new link. Thanks
Well, if you can log in, you can open a support ticket and get direct information from them.Hi, Can someone please send me the new server url to be used with xciptv? I was able to get into the new portal and pay. Just need the new link. Thanks
I’ll DM youCan someone please DM new URL my service has stopped working in the last few days
SentNew url please! Thanks
I’ll DM youCAN I GET THE NEW URL? HAVENT GOTTEN A MSG AND BEEN WAITING FOR A WEEK, HELP PLEASE (hopefully they see it in caps im not yelling i swearthanks in advanced.
Gratitude!!!I’ll DM you
Ditto, Can someone DM me the info as well. Thanks to all for the help and support!!!Was able to login and pay my invoice. I tried to find the new server info with no luck. Can someone DM with the info. This forum has been so great! Thanks to Husham and the volunteers who helped and weathered the repeated questions. You guys rock!
I’ll DM youDitto, Can someone DM me the info as well. Thanks to all for the help and support!!!
For anyone that has moved on from Lame Masters and found another iptv service, please post the name of the service and the link to the service at Alternatives to Game Master IPTV
Ok well after GM responded to a ticket I raised about paying my invoice. But today because there was no way to pay that invoice It no longer works. Using my backup now but looking for another one. Anyone have further into on GM of another quality service? I think that I seen on this site IPTV Services?
Keeping you busy!I’ll DM you
https://forum.husham.com/threads/alternatives-to-game-master-iptv.2340/Even though I am back with Gmaster, I too need another IPTV service so that when this happens AGAIN...I will have another reliable service
But I need one that also has VOD & Series. This is a must
Please let me know of one that is really good and has ALL (3) TV, VOD & Series
Even though I am back with Gmaster, I too need another IPTV service so that when this happens AGAIN...I will have another reliable service
But I need one that also has VOD & Series. This is a must
Please let me know of one that is really good and has ALL (3) TV, VOD & Series
I was able to pay just now, as well.Ron,
You can now pay your bill...it's up and running![]()
I just paid and did not get the new email with the new URL. I just checked email history and all that is there is the invoice that I paid.Thanks for this info,exactly were my email was, in the client area history.
I never did receive this Email with my Email client.
I’ll DM youI just paid and did not get the new email with the new URL. I just checked email history and all that is there is the invoice that I paid.
How true.Just saying the VOD's are what gets them all shut down eventually...
How true.
Most of the decent IPTV services are moving away from VOD especially as it brings undue attention to them.
Days of the all in one IPTV are slowly disappearing so they can be here later today.
Working hereepg is down
I DM you