SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Can someone please dm all the new URLs, Xtream Codes & EPGs for all working Iptv apps & online players etc....Much appreciation in advance...THANK YOU!!🤗🤗🤗🤗
Have a great and wonderful day🤩🤪🙃😎
 
Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url hoping that would of helped but it didn't. Service was better on XCPITV but had no EPG.
 
Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url hoping that would of helped but it didn't. Service was better on XCPITV but had no EPG.
Performance has actually been quite good of late for me. Refresh your playlist. Sent you a DM as well.
 
hey all, new member but long time pk, gmx user until everything had gone down, i just recently realized everything was back not really sure what is going on yet, i cant seem to get the EPG url to work properly in tivimate it keeps returning an error. any ideas?
 
hey all, new member but long time pk, gmx user until everything had gone down, i just recently realized everything was back not really sure what is going on yet, i cant seem to get the EPG url to work properly in tivimate it keeps returning an error. any ideas?
It appears there's an issue using Xtream codes with a version higher than 2.8.0 - Are you using 2.8.5?
 
Only player working with EPG for me is Smarters. MYIPTV and XCPITV quit working a week ago. Smarters on windows 10 not great, but works. Navigation is a bit awkward.
 
Only player working with EPG for me is Smarters. MYIPTV and XCPITV quit working a week ago. Smarters on windows 10 not great, but works. Navigation is a bit awkward.
I’ll DM you
 
Is epg not working for everyone or is it just me,Is there a new url I need to use so it works, If so could someone dm me the working epg url please.
 
I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
 
I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM you
 
This is actually a copy of another (Kraven68), but I have the exact same problem. I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
 
This is actually a copy of another (Kraven68), but I have the exact same problem. I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM you
 
Crystal, if you can dm.me the info too, would be greatly appeeciated. :) Have TV, just no EPG. Using most recent server got from GMX via email, but EPG seems to have gone out. Thanks!
 
Where to put the new URL in tivimate? Sorry kinda new in tivimate.
Settings/Playlists/Add Playlist/Xtream Codes login > follow the prompts, uncheck VOD
 
* For Your Information * I am unable to pull an EPG on ANY app at the moment. (8:25 am eastern) Earlier there were some category display issues, and I'm getting err 522 from the client portal although it was working earlier. - Hopefully, "things" are being reset.

Edit: 8:45 portal up and working
Edit: 9:45 "The epg the team is working on it"
 
Last edited:
Hate to be a me too. But could someone dm new url for epg? Thank you.
There is no new URL for the EPG. The EPG is down, they're working on it.
 
Seems like most of the Canadian channels are down (CP24, cartoon network, adult swim, etc)
Looks like several are not working but more are than not. Perhaps put in a ticket with them.
 
Hi guys, new member! Thank you for all the useful information. My service is working fine but the billing portal URL from my June invoice is not working. Has the URL changed again, my next invoice is due soon. Cheers!
 
Back
Top