Offline
I’ll DM youHi guys, new member! Thank you for all the useful information. My service is working fine but the billing portal URL from my June invoice is not working. Has the URL changed again, my next invoice is due soon. Cheers!
I’ll DM youHi guys, new member! Thank you for all the useful information. My service is working fine but the billing portal URL from my June invoice is not working. Has the URL changed again, my next invoice is due soon. Cheers!
m3u4u Is a very popular site (free) to create and modify an EPG >I have about 4000 channels and I watch 25. I should be able to create my on EPG and dump the rest of channels. Maybe a selective pull of what we use verses everything. All I need is a favorite list, with the 25 or so channels.
I’ll DM youCould someone send me the url? What is the correct EPG URL?
It’s up againHey guys. Hope everyone is well. Is the EPG still down? Its been days now.
just to make sure did youHi Loading Tivimate on a new 4k firestick after install click on it goes away can anyone help
just to make sure did you
Thank you i have all ready have done that
- Head to Settings
- Choose My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
- Proceed by selecting the Turn on the option
Thanks Crystalblue. Mine is still not working. Is there another update on the URLIt’s up again![]()
I’ll DM youEPG down for me too. I'm using tivimate updated version.
I really don't understand what is going on and why EPG is down so often. I would love if I could just be able to watch TV instead of browsing through forums every other day to figure out how to fix things. I see that many people write here asking for new URL. Can someone please explain what is that about. Should I ask the same every time something doesn't work? Thanks for helping.
I’ll DM you..I was not the original messengerepg is still not working, I used the new url you dm’d me (tivimate)
I’ll DM youIs there an issue with EPG not working? New url all the time or what am I doing wrong using TiVimate?
There is no problem with TiviMate or any other application. The service is working fine on all.EPG is working fine on both IPTV Smarters and Purple IPTV player.
Must be a problem with tivimate as the problem is not with GM.
I do not use tivimate so I cannot test it.
I actually would not know as I do not use it. Just seems like a lot of members here are complaining about the EPG not working with it.There is no problem with TiviMate or any other application. The service is working fine on all.
Did you find out which channel the bare knuckles fight is on?What channel is the BKFC on? Bare Knuckle fight Championship
My ego is not working on tivimate premium. HelpI actually would not know as I do not use it. Just seems like a lot of members here are complaining about the EPG not working with it.
Could you help me as well?I’ll DM you..I was not the original messenger
My ego is not working on tivimate premium. Help
I’ll DM youCould you help me as well?
I’ll DM youMy EPG hasn't worked for 2 weeks (tivimate).
Also service down (11:56am EST) for about 10 minutes now. Anyone else?
It’s playing on USA FOX LOCALS..Looks like GM has dropped the MLB category.
Boy I hope this is only temporary.
If I didn’t have a back up,I’d be missing the Dodgers right now...
I DM’d youFox Sports Ohio hasn't been right for a while. It's playing, but it's not the right channel.