Games Masters IPTV

Anyone have any experience of VStreams? I am looking for a back up service
im using them for their 24 hour free trial. so far its good but seems to have less channels then gmaster. Real test will come with tonight's ufc ppv. If it goes well may use them if gmaster doesnt come back

Are you joking or being serious? Game Master was Players Klub
It's some other company that apparently stole this well-known name to cash in on the name recognition. Shady as hell, but smart. TPK is a well-known name. Hell, there we're still people on Game Master's Discord that thought they were still subscribed to TPK, because people don't pay attention.

wonder if its any good...or if its a scam.. looks sketchy..pay via Paypal is a red flag. That will last a whole day and a half. But hey, if that guy above sister signed up last week, thats good enough for Me! #eyeroll
I may take a crack at it, does it ip lock?

I’m looking thru players klub iptv and I like the fact you can pay for months but does it ip lock?
I wouldn't pay too far in advance, to save a dollar or two because if they shut down, they can take your money. That being said, I pay Game Master for 3 months (at no discount) simply because in the past, the payment portal would go down for days, when I was trying to pay and it was painful. I'll admit, GM did improve their stability, before all this happened.

It's some other company that apparently stole this well-known name to cash in on the name recognition.

Actually they stole the name about 2 years ago. I joined them by accident once. The are "Players Klub" as opposed to "The Players Klub." I meant to join TPK, which I did.... and then they became GM.
And now we seem to have two Top Dogs, a payment portal and an IPTV service.
All is fair, it would seem, in the IPTV racket.

So does this mean my account was closed. I can log into the topdog.today but neither the XCIPTV or the Tivimate allows me to login. I tried all three server addresses that was PM'd to me and none worked(both gmaster ones and the reachfor.....one) what do I do ask for a refund or what?

Back
Top Bottom