Ok thanks and take careNo..the Discord will not be returning. Sorry!
Ok thanks and take careNo..the Discord will not be returning. Sorry!
Performance has actually been quite good of late for me. Refresh your playlist. Sent you a DM as well.Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url hoping that would of helped but it didn't. Service was better on XCPITV but had no EPG.
It appears there's an issue using Xtream codes with a version higher than 2.8.0 - Are you using 2.8.5?hey all, new member but long time pk, gmx user until everything had gone down, i just recently realized everything was back not really sure what is going on yet, i cant seem to get the EPG url to work properly in tivimate it keeps returning an error. any ideas?
Same here can someone DM meI will send you a dm
I’ll DM youOnly player working with EPG for me is Smarters. MYIPTV and XCPITV quit working a week ago. Smarters on windows 10 not great, but works. Navigation is a bit awkward.
I’ll DM youWondering the same thing. Everything works but the epg.
I’ll DM youI have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM youNot sure if this is where I should post this for help, but my Game Master X seems to be down again. I can't login
I’ll DM youThis is actually a copy of another (Kraven68), but I have the exact same problem. I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM youI have epg on some but not movies, espn and few others. Is that the same for others or not. If You could DM me that would be appreciated
Settings/Playlists/Add Playlist/Xtream Codes login > follow the prompts, uncheck VODWhere to put the new URL in tivimate? Sorry kinda new in tivimate.
There is no new URL for the EPG. The EPG is down, they're working on it.Hate to be a me too. But could someone dm new url for epg? Thank you.
Looks like several are not working but more are than not. Perhaps put in a ticket with them.Seems like most of the Canadian channels are down (CP24, cartoon network, adult swim, etc)
Where can we put in a ticket? Last site I had for support was billingportal.site.Looks like several are not working but more are than not. Perhaps put in a ticket with them.
I’ll DM youWhere can we put in a ticket? Last site I had for support was billingportal.site.