Games Masters IPTV

Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url today hoping that would of helped but it didn't.

Can someone please dm all the new URLs, Xtream Codes & EPGs for all working Iptv apps & online players etc....Much appreciation in advance...THANK YOU!!🤗🤗🤗🤗
Have a great and wonderful day🤩🤪🙃😎

Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url hoping that would of helped but it didn't. Service was better on XCPITV but had no EPG.

Anyone else getting a lot of buffering on tivimate? I was given the new url hoping that would of helped but it didn't. Service was better on XCPITV but had no EPG.
Performance has actually been quite good of late for me. Refresh your playlist. Sent you a DM as well.

hey all, new member but long time pk, gmx user until everything had gone down, i just recently realized everything was back not really sure what is going on yet, i cant seem to get the EPG url to work properly in tivimate it keeps returning an error. any ideas?

hey all, new member but long time pk, gmx user until everything had gone down, i just recently realized everything was back not really sure what is going on yet, i cant seem to get the EPG url to work properly in tivimate it keeps returning an error. any ideas?
It appears there's an issue using Xtream codes with a version higher than 2.8.0 - Are you using 2.8.5?

Only player working with EPG for me is Smarters. MYIPTV and XCPITV quit working a week ago. Smarters on windows 10 not great, but works. Navigation is a bit awkward.

Back
Top Bottom