Games Masters IPTV

Only player working with EPG for me is Smarters. MYIPTV and XCPITV quit working a week ago. Smarters on windows 10 not great, but works. Navigation is a bit awkward.
I’ll DM you

Is epg not working for everyone or is it just me,Is there a new url I need to use so it works, If so could someone dm me the working epg url please.

I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?

I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM you

This is actually a copy of another (Kraven68), but I have the exact same problem. I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?

This is actually a copy of another (Kraven68), but I have the exact same problem. I have accounts on both the Gamers portal and "BillingPortal" portal... the Gamers one is working fine and can login and access my services/bills/etc. and works perfect on Tivimate.... but, the BillingPortal one won't let me login to the portal and stopped working altogether on Tivimate. Any help with the BillingPortal account? New URL? New Portal info?
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom