SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Hello everyone. Looking to compare the EPG info to see if I need to revise it. If someone could send me the link, I would very much appreciate it.
 
I am using xciptv with correct updated server host info. I click update and it updates all, but it gets stuck on tv guide.
So I tried Tivimate and I get channels but no EPG for days.
Could someone please send me any info that I can use to fix this. Thanks in advance!
 
I am using xciptv with correct updated server host info. I click update and it updates all, but it gets stuck on tv guide.
So I tried Tivimate and I get channels but no EPG for days.
Could someone please send me any info that I can use to fix this. Thanks in advance!
dmd
 
I am using xciptv with correct updated server host info. I click update and it updates all, but it gets stuck on tv guide.
So I tried Tivimate and I get channels but no EPG for days.
Could someone please send me any info that I can use to fix this. Thanks in advance!
im having the same issue. I have two different services with tivimate. One have the epg while the other epg isnt working. did you get a solution yet
 
im having the same issue. I have two different services with tivimate. One have the epg while the other epg isnt working. did you get a solution yet
I’ll DM you
 
Back
Top