Games Masters IPTV

In the SouthEast USA. No issues with Internet/modem/router. Other streaming working fine. Connected to Http://gamers.XXXXXXX:2086 and the connection is extremely slow, epg take more than 2 minutes. Once epg loads, channels are slow to respond. Previously a few days ago, response to channels were almost immediate streaming. Very sluggish now. I have two systems, Nvidia Shield, and a FireStick4k, both on Gamers.xxxx:2086 are very slow. Are there other options as far as URL's to try? Also, it is random, it asks me to log in. In the past almost never had this issue, once I logged in and I backed out of the XICPT player, I could return without issues. Also account is active and paid up to date. Thanks for any suggestions comments in advance.

In the SouthEast USA. No issues with Internet/modem/router. Other streaming working fine. Connected to Http://gamers.XXXXXXX:2086 and the connection is extremely slow, epg take more than 2 minutes. Once epg loads, channels are slow to respond. Previously a few days ago, response to channels were almost immediate streaming. Very sluggish now. I have two systems, Nvidia Shield, and a FireStick4k, both on Gamers.xxxx:2086 are very slow. Are there other options as far as URL's to try? Also, it is random, it asks me to log in. In the past almost never had this issue, once I logged in and I backed out of the XICPT player, I could return without issues. Also account is active and paid up to date. Thanks for any suggestions comments in advance.
I’ll DM you

Is there a new discord yet or anyway to know of any issues going on 24/7 channels have been out for a day for me now epg won't load and all channels are starting to freeze and buffer alot did all the resets and cache clearing still having issues any help would be appreciated

Is there a new discord yet or anyway to know of any issues going on 24/7 channels have been out for a day for me now epg won't load and all channels are starting to freeze and buffer alot did all the resets and cache clearing still having issues any help would be appreciated
No Discord and 24/7 are still down

I just got an invoice which appears to be from gamex; however, I deleted the app. Can someone tell me if this is legit and where I can find the app. All looks the same in the portal, but no news after Oct 2019.

Thanks.

Yeah these channels have definitely been a nice distraction over the past few months with so few sporting events going on,Always nice to watch a classic TV show and have a few good laughs instead of the depressing news.

Back
Top Bottom