Games Masters IPTV

Hi EVERYONE,

New to the Forum and this is my first post....

I've had TPK/GM for 2 years.. I didn't have access to my service for a short time as mintpanel wasnt accessible. I received the renew invoice and only then did I have the new gmaster site. At the time I did a very brief search and saw a few posts about getting an email with the new info however I didn't get said email. I have been using my ALT service since being unable to access.

This morning decided to actually see what i could find and i came across this site which i am grateful for because when i paid my last invoice I renewed for 6 months but have had no way to access my subscription. I'm not sure if anyone can but if its not too much trouble would someone be willing to help me with information that could get me streaming again? or at the least maybe point me in the right direction

I appreciate your Help

-p

Hi EVERYONE,

New to the Forum and this is my first post....

I've had TPK/GM for 2 years.. I didn't have access to my service for a short time as mintpanel wasnt accessible. I received the renew invoice and only then did I have the new gmaster site. At the time I did a very brief search and saw a few posts about getting an email with the new info however I didn't get said email. I have been using my ALT service since being unable to access.

This morning decided to actually see what i could find and i came across this site which i am grateful for because when i paid my last invoice I renewed for 6 months but have had no way to access my subscription. I'm not sure if anyone can but if its not too much trouble would someone be willing to help me with information that could get me streaming again? or at the least maybe point me in the right direction

I appreciate your Help

-p
i cant tell by your post whether your sub is expired. i sent you the info but as far as i know theyre not accepting new subs. i could be wrong, please advise

Greetings. New member, only joined for GMX deets. On May 4, 2020, I purchased a new 3 month sub. I may have errantly deleted "the email". Noticed the filelinked code doesn't work, but managed to download the whole XCIPTV thing. Who can I blow to get my login info? I never logged out of the app, and after I paid, I never kept anything. Since there's no payment portal or my account, that I know of, am I royally f**ked with no Vaseline? I'm open to DM, if someone can help. Thanks! ✌️

Greetings. New member, only joined for GMX deets. On May 4, 2020, I purchased a new 3 month sub. I may have errantly deleted "the email". Noticed the filelinked code doesn't work, but managed to download the whole XCIPTV thing. Who can I blow to get my login info? I never logged out of the app, and after I paid, I never kept anything. Since there's no payment portal or my account, that I know of, am I royally f**ked with no Vaseline? I'm open to DM, if someone can help. Thanks! ✌
I'll DM you

Where do you get the info for the top line, where it says, "Enter XC API URL"?

Hello everyone. I'm currently subscribed to GM main portal, and I wanted to see if anyone knows the current link for the payment portal. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Hi all. Can someone send me the new portal for payments?

Though I still have an active sub until the end of August, I'd like to stay current.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to enter the server URL into tvmate and everyone that I enter gives me the "error" message. Can anyone guide me to to the correct url. Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to enter the server URL into tvmate and everyone that I enter gives me the "error" message. Can anyone guide me to to the correct url. Thanks.
I’ll DM you

Any idea why all logos are showing on tivimate but some not showing on other app. How to fix it question.

PS: happy of the epg returns

You can try updating the EPG. I have all logos on my end.

Back
Top Bottom