🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Hi EVERYONE,

New to the Forum and this is my first post....

I've had TPK/GM for 2 years.. I didn't have access to my service for a short time as mintpanel wasnt accessible. I received the renew invoice and only then did I have the new gmaster site. At the time I did a very brief search and saw a few posts about getting an email with the new info however I didn't get said email. I have been using my ALT service since being unable to access.

This morning decided to actually see what i could find and i came across this site which i am grateful for because when i paid my last invoice I renewed for 6 months but have had no way to access my subscription. I'm not sure if anyone can but if its not too much trouble would someone be willing to help me with information that could get me streaming again? or at the least maybe point me in the right direction

I appreciate your Help

-p
 
Hi EVERYONE,

New to the Forum and this is my first post....

I've had TPK/GM for 2 years.. I didn't have access to my service for a short time as mintpanel wasnt accessible. I received the renew invoice and only then did I have the new gmaster site. At the time I did a very brief search and saw a few posts about getting an email with the new info however I didn't get said email. I have been using my ALT service since being unable to access.

This morning decided to actually see what i could find and i came across this site which i am grateful for because when i paid my last invoice I renewed for 6 months but have had no way to access my subscription. I'm not sure if anyone can but if its not too much trouble would someone be willing to help me with information that could get me streaming again? or at the least maybe point me in the right direction

I appreciate your Help

-p
i cant tell by your post whether your sub is expired. i sent you the info but as far as i know theyre not accepting new subs. i could be wrong, please advise
 
Greetings. New member, only joined for GMX deets. On May 4, 2020, I purchased a new 3 month sub. I may have errantly deleted "the email". Noticed the filelinked code doesn't work, but managed to download the whole XCIPTV thing. Who can I blow to get my login info? I never logged out of the app, and after I paid, I never kept anything. Since there's no payment portal or my account, that I know of, am I royally f**ked with no Vaseline? I'm open to DM, if someone can help. Thanks! ✌️
 
Greetings. New member, only joined for GMX deets. On May 4, 2020, I purchased a new 3 month sub. I may have errantly deleted "the email". Noticed the filelinked code doesn't work, but managed to download the whole XCIPTV thing. Who can I blow to get my login info? I never logged out of the app, and after I paid, I never kept anything. Since there's no payment portal or my account, that I know of, am I royally f**ked with no Vaseline? I'm open to DM, if someone can help. Thanks! ✌
I'll DM you
 
Hello everyone. I'm currently subscribed to GM main portal, and I wanted to see if anyone knows the current link for the payment portal. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
 
Hey guys,

I'm trying to enter the server URL into tvmate and everyone that I enter gives me the "error" message. Can anyone guide me to to the correct url. Thanks.
 
Any idea why all logos are showing on tivimate but some not showing on other app. How to fix it question.

PS: happy of the epg returns
 
You can try updating the EPG. I have all logos on my end.
 
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 24/7 channels? None of them are loading. Also wondering if anyone knows if a discord has been opened up yet or a page where it shows what is being worked on for GM and if they are in maintenance mode? If there are any updates on adding VOD and Series?
 
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 24/7 channels? None of them are loading. Also wondering if anyone knows if a discord has been opened up yet or a page where it shows what is being worked on for GM and if they are in maintenance mode? If there are any updates on adding VOD and Series?

No 24/7 here, either.
 
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 24/7 channels? None of them are loading. Also wondering if anyone knows if a discord has been opened up yet or a page where it shows what is being worked on for GM and if they are in maintenance mode? If there are any updates on adding VOD and Series?

Not working for me neither. All the other channels are operating fine at this moment.
 
Hi guys in a bit of a situation, my family member had an active gmasterpanel account. he got the invoice on june 14 to pay off the account with an old gmaster panel link. i had tried to help him fix it but his email and pass are not working since that link in the billing email was dead. Can anyone help me reset his password or give me a link to help him out. His account was active but with the new website on Portal Home - Gamers Services the password reset is not sending to his account. Is there anyway to get this back up and running or are we out of luck?
 
Hi guys in a bit of a situation, my family member had an active gmasterpanel account. he got the invoice on june 14 to pay off the account with an old gmaster panel link. i had tried to help him fix it but his email and pass are not working since that link in the billing email was dead. Can anyone help me reset his password or give me a link to help him out. His account was active but with the new website on Portal Home - Gamers Services the password reset is not sending to his account. Is there anyway to get this back up and running or are we out of luck?
I'll DM you
 
In the SouthEast USA. No issues with Internet/modem/router. Other streaming working fine. Connected to Http://gamers.XXXXXXX:2086 and the connection is extremely slow, epg take more than 2 minutes. Once epg loads, channels are slow to respond. Previously a few days ago, response to channels were almost immediate streaming. Very sluggish now. I have two systems, Nvidia Shield, and a FireStick4k, both on Gamers.xxxx:2086 are very slow. Are there other options as far as URL's to try? Also, it is random, it asks me to log in. In the past almost never had this issue, once I logged in and I backed out of the XICPT player, I could return without issues. Also account is active and paid up to date. Thanks for any suggestions comments in advance.
 
In the SouthEast USA. No issues with Internet/modem/router. Other streaming working fine. Connected to Http://gamers.XXXXXXX:2086 and the connection is extremely slow, epg take more than 2 minutes. Once epg loads, channels are slow to respond. Previously a few days ago, response to channels were almost immediate streaming. Very sluggish now. I have two systems, Nvidia Shield, and a FireStick4k, both on Gamers.xxxx:2086 are very slow. Are there other options as far as URL's to try? Also, it is random, it asks me to log in. In the past almost never had this issue, once I logged in and I backed out of the XICPT player, I could return without issues. Also account is active and paid up to date. Thanks for any suggestions comments in advance.
I’ll DM you
 
Is there a new discord yet or anyway to know of any issues going on 24/7 channels have been out for a day for me now epg won't load and all channels are starting to freeze and buffer alot did all the resets and cache clearing still having issues any help would be appreciated
 
Is there a new discord yet or anyway to know of any issues going on 24/7 channels have been out for a day for me now epg won't load and all channels are starting to freeze and buffer alot did all the resets and cache clearing still having issues any help would be appreciated
No Discord and 24/7 are still down
 
Back
Top