Games Masters IPTV

Can anyone help with where I can get my information for the Enter XC API URL? I have an active subscription with GM portel

Can anyone help with where I can get my information for the Enter XC API URL? I have an active subscription with GM portel
done

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 24/7 channels? None of them are loading. Also wondering if anyone knows if a discord has been opened up yet or a page where it shows what is being worked on for GM and if they are in maintenance mode? If there are any updates on adding VOD and Series?

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 24/7 channels? None of them are loading. Also wondering if anyone knows if a discord has been opened up yet or a page where it shows what is being worked on for GM and if they are in maintenance mode? If there are any updates on adding VOD and Series?

No 24/7 here, either.

Not working for me neither. All the other channels are operating fine at this moment.

Hi guys in a bit of a situation, my family member had an active gmasterpanel account. he got the invoice on june 14 to pay off the account with an old gmaster panel link. i had tried to help him fix it but his email and pass are not working since that link in the billing email was dead. Can anyone help me reset his password or give me a link to help him out. His account was active but with the new website on Portal Home - Gamers Services the password reset is not sending to his account. Is there anyway to get this back up and running or are we out of luck?

Hi guys in a bit of a situation, my family member had an active gmasterpanel account. he got the invoice on june 14 to pay off the account with an old gmaster panel link. i had tried to help him fix it but his email and pass are not working since that link in the billing email was dead. Can anyone help me reset his password or give me a link to help him out. His account was active but with the new website on Portal Home - Gamers Services the password reset is not sending to his account. Is there anyway to get this back up and running or are we out of luck?
I'll DM you

Back
Top Bottom