Games Masters IPTV

So are there others here that have had the old $5 TPK that was still grandfathered in by Game Master? Wondering if any of you like that have gotten any email from Game Master? I know I haven't and have a theory that maybe they're not keeping us since if it's Top Dog now and $8 maybe they don't want to honor that? I have no clue. Just throwing that out there since all this is still a mystery. Since if some are getting emails, I know I haven't and I'm on old $5 TPK so sorta makes sense. I'm guessing when my account is due the 15th and if not sent an invoice it's all over and we have to do Top Dog or whatever?
I’m one of those grandfathered As week and nope,never got any email with new info ..🙁

I have no idea. I have moved on, the lack of communication was unacceptable to me.
Cingra5, does your new service have a support forum, like a private Discord, where they can share information with their subscribers about maintenance or outages? It's a great idea and in sure prevented many unnecessary tickets from being opened. Rather, I should say, it's a great idea if they have calm and measured people who can field the questions and explain what is happening.

I messaged them yesterday about the future and they answered with I will know when they know...And I am one of those grandfathered in at 5 bucks and I'm with topdog today and I can access all my stuff and all is good...
I understand (or assume) that you can watch TV, but from the portal, does your account status show SERVICES =1? If so, you are the only $5 sub (that I know of) that shows this. I show SERVICES = 0 and when I drill down a bit further, it shows a "0" for all account states. I still have service that I suspect will remain on line until the end of the month, but I have no option to "buy or add" a service from the portal so I think that once the sub expires, that's all she wrote. Hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm looking at now.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the website to renew my monthly payment, I've been with them since day one and only pay 5$ . I have to pay before the 15th of every month otherwise I lose my service. Any info you guys have is greatly appreciated

I'm interested in the website to renew my monthly payment, I've been with them since day one and only pay 5$ . I have to pay before the 15th of every month otherwise I lose my service. Any info you guys have is greatly appreciated
We are all in the same boat hope they can see us

Yes it's showing as active.

A weird thing did happen tho when I first tried last night to get in. My password did not work. I had to reset the password but once I did, I was let in and everything is showing up.

I'm still kinda lost as to why I got an email from the Easy Internet one but not Top Dog but whatever. I guess I'll find out at the end of June who is going to invoice me lol

I got the email from Easy internet and accessed it right away to determine if it was a scam or phishing. Seemed legit and I had access for approximately 24 hours and they shut it down. It seems like this was where they were moving us to (or some of us), but it must have gotten compromised, so they shut it down and started working on TopDog Today.

From what I'm reading, it seems that they moved their TopDog customers over first and we probably all have access (although they will lose many if they don't officially inform us - remember most customers aren't following this forum). Now, it appears that they are migrating their Mintpanel (which I guess had been changed to Gmasterpanel) customers over. This is good news, and I figured they'd do that.

Back when TPK was dissolved, they lost their customer database (which probably went to their rival, TopDog VPN, which is not to be confused with Game Master's TopDog portal ((it is confusing)) ). They told everyone on Discord to sign up again at the grandfathered $5 rate to their new TopDog portal, as they lost access to Mintpanel. I did so, as did many others, but then they lost access to that portal for some reason and got their Mintpanel back and told people that they could temporarily sign up on that portal, and they'd be moved over to TopDog at a later date. They never did that. They opened up TopDog and left Mintpanel open and you had service and had to open up tickets to the one you were with.

I don't know why they never merged them both because they would have had a single customer database, but whatever. Now, I believe they are merging everyone to TopDog Today (forget Easy internet - it was dead on arrival), so if you want to maintain your service with them and you were on Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel, then give them time. Try logging into their new TopDog panel from time to time and see your account is there.

Finally, and this is just speculation on my part, but if have an account with the grandfathered price and it expires, because you didn't have access to the portal or you didn't know how to access it, let them know about it and ask them to restore your service at the old rate because it wasn't your fault that you couldn't renew. They honoured the old rates for a month or so for everybody when they moved from TPK to Game Master, and I think they're likely to do it again.

Just my observations and thoughts on the matter. I think they'll be back as before but probably without their Discord, which would be unfortunate. Either way, I hope they will start learning some lessons about communicating to their customers.

Cingra5, does your new service have a support forum, like a private Discord, where they can share information with their subscribers about maintenance or outages? It's a great idea and in sure prevented many unnecessary tickets from being opened. Rather, I should say, it's a great idea if they have calm and measured people who can field the questions and explain what is happening.
They do have a discord, but I haven't been on it yet. I did open a ticket with a couple questions when I first signed up and they got back to me quickly and were helpful

I understand (or assume) that you can watch TV, but from the portal, does your account status show SERVICES =1? If so, you are the only $5 sub (that I know of) that shows this. I show SERVICES = 0 and when I drill down a bit further, it shows a "0" for all account states. I still have service that I suspect will remain on line until the end of the month, but I have no option to "buy or add" a service from the portal so I think that once the sub expires, that's all she wrote. Hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm looking at now.
Open a ticket with them and ask them? There's a chance, by tomorrow, they might have updated your information into their database, so do not overly worry.

They do have a discord, but I haven't been on it yet. I did open a ticket with a couple questions when I first signed up and they got back to me quickly and were helpful
Excellent, thank you. I might check them out. It's only 8 bucks to try for a month.

I got the email from Easy internet and accessed it right away to determine if it was a scam or phishing. Seemed legit and I had access for approximately 24 hours and they shut it down. It seems like this was where they were moving us to (or some of us), but it must have gotten compromised, so they shut it down and started working on TopDog Today.

From what I'm reading, it seems that they moved their TopDog customers over first and we probably all have access (although they will lose many if they don't officially inform us - remember most customers aren't following this forum). Now, it appears that they are migrating their Mintpanel (which I guess had been changed to Gmasterpanel) customers over. This is good news, and I figured they'd do that.

Back when TPK was dissolved, they lost their customer database (which probably went to their rival, TopDog VPN, which is not to be confused with Game Master's TopDog portal ((it is confusing)) ). They told everyone on Discord to sign up again at the grandfathered $5 rate to their new TopDog portal, as they lost access to Mintpanel. I did so, as did many others, but then they lost access to that portal for some reason and got their Mintpanel back and told people that they could temporarily sign up on that portal, and they'd be moved over to TopDog at a later date. They never did that. They opened up TopDog and left Mintpanel open and you had service and had to open up tickets to the one you were with.

I don't know why they never merged them both because they would have had a single customer database, but whatever. Now, I believe they are merging everyone to TopDog Today (forget Easy internet - it was dead on arrival), so if you want to maintain your service with them and you were on Mintpanel/Gmasterpanel, then give them time. Try logging into their new TopDog panel from time to time and see your account is there.

Finally, and this is just speculation on my part, but if have an account with the grandfathered price and it expires, because you didn't have access to the portal or you didn't know how to access it, let them know about it and ask them to restore your service at the old rate because it wasn't your fault that you couldn't renew. They honoured the old rates for a month or so for everybody when they moved from TPK to Game Master, and I think they're likely to do it again.

Just my observations and thoughts on the matter. I think they'll be back as before but probably without their Discord, which would be unfortunate. Either way, I hope they will start learning some lessons about communicating to their customers.

Would you DM gamasterpanel's topdog portal to me please.

Excellent, thank you. I might check them out. It's only 8 bucks to try for a month.
So far, my only complaint is that the 24/7 lineup is differant. But, that is a matter of preference. I lost a couple of my favorites. On the other hand, my wife prefers the new one, it has more shows that she watches.

Mine shows services 1 and even tells me when my payment is due...

Alot of good info on the forum today. The account migration suggestion seems to make sense. Was happy to hear that a $5 sub was all set and good to go. I hope for all of us that this gets straightend out soon because I really do like the service and prefer to remain with GM/TD.Today. Must have been a nasty split up when they carved out TPK.

Back
Top Bottom