Games Masters IPTV

I too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....
If they want to keep you as a customer they will contact you, if not they wont. They have made it clear that some accounts will be automatically canceled. I dont like how all of this is being handled so I moved on to another service

I received an invoice but whenever I click it - it redirects me to their gmaster website which is STILL down for maintenance. Any new link to pay? Or else will be exploring/searching iptv reviews for a new service today. Thanks.

I also am a grandfathered $5 gamemaster customer. I also did not get an email. I really have no clue what to do right now. I guess I'll just sit and wait. XCIPTV works very well though!

Could you please DM about this XCIPTV??? What is it and HOW can I get "exact" directions on how to get it and use it...please? thank you!

The premium is totally worth it. It is highly customisable. I hid all the groups I would t watch (ie foreign language, certain sports), and I reordered both the groups and the channels in my favourites. This way, I could group all similar channels together, ie, my news channels, my HBO channels, etc). Get the premium. You'll love it.

How do I get the "premium" for titvimate? Someone directed me on downloading tivimate but it ONLY has TV channels. I need more...please DM with the details. I will need a "new" IPTV service since gmaster is NO LONGER working.

I'm getting DM requests to forward the address for the TopDog Today portal for payment and tickets. I'm not going to start DMing information that I and several others have posted publicly in various posts on this forum. I'm just not interested in doing this, so please don't ask. I'm not going to respond to these requests. We have to take time and read. I've learned quite a bit from reading every post on this forum and the 40 or so pages on the forum that preceded this one. You don't need to go all the way to the beginning because a lot of that information is now outdated, but I'm not answering questions for people who just joined and haven't read anything and are just asking questions that have been answered over and over again.

And, for those who are wondering what the url is for the TopDog Today portal, here it is:

Good luck and happy reading! I encourage everyone who subscribes to IPTV to learn about it, so when things go offline you are better prepared to deal with it. I'll post any new information that I come across or my thoughts on what GM is doing as things become more clear. I want to share, but I'm not going to go in CIRCLES, DMing everyone the same information.

Good luck to everyone. I'll help as I can as we're all in this together and I'm benefiting from what others are posting.

Last edited:
How do I get the "premium" for titvimate? Someone directed me on downloading tivimate but it ONLY has TV channels. I need more...please DM with the details. I will need a "new" IPTV service since gmaster is NO LONGER working.
Download it from Google Play if you are using an android box and pay for the premium upgrade. You'll enjoy it.

Game Master is still working. I'm watching TV on it now.

Can someone please DM me the setup for XCIPTV also? I need a new service since gmaster kicked me to the curb...and I ALWAYS paid on time. I need a new service to watch TV channels, VOD, and maybe even series...anyone know of a good service that's a reasonable amount??? And DOES NOT buffer/freeze like tivimate is currently doing????? thanks in advance....

So we cannot "pay" our bill from gmaster? What can I do to avoid losing my service. Even though they are going thru changes...I do NOT want to lose my account. I've been with them for 2 years now. Can anyone tell me what I should do please....thank you
Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.

I'm getting DM requests to forward the address for the TopDog Today portal for payment and tickets. I'm not going to start DMing information that I and several others have posted publicly in various posts on this forum. I'm just not interested in doing this, so please don't ask. I'm not going to respond to these requests. We have to take time and read. I've learned quite a bit from reading every post on this forum and the 40 or so pages on the forum that preceded this one. You don't need to go all the way to the beginning because a lot of that information is now outdated, but I'm not answering questions for people who just joined and haven't read anything and are just asking questions that have been answered over and over again.

And, for those how are wondering what the url is for the TopDog Today portal, here it is:

Good luck and happy reading! I encourage everyone who subscribes to IPTV to learn about it, so when things go offline you are better prepared to deal with it. I'll post any new information that I come across or my thoughts on what GM is doing as things become more clear. I want to share, but I'm not going to go in CIRCLES, DMing everyone the same information.

Good luck to everyone. I'll help as I can as we're all in this together and I'm benefiting from what others are posting.

I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I'll just keep looking and asking :)

Can someone please DM me the setup for XCIPTV also? I need a new service since gmaster kicked me to the curb...and I ALWAYS paid on time. I need a new service to watch TV channels, VOD, and maybe even series...anyone know of a good service that's a reasonable amount??? And DOES NOT buffer/freeze like tivimate is currently doing????? thanks in advance....
TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.

TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.

Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service? I have a Firestick...is that the problem? I'm humbly asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....

I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I''' just keep looking. :)
There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.

Back
Top Bottom