Game Masters FAQ

I am new here. I just paid for a new month on Game Master and then the service went down. Does anyone know what is happening? Does anyone know what to do? I don't know how to contact them.
yeah their website, pay portals and support system went boom and I'm sure they're working on it theres only certain apps that the new url is gonna work on. The apps you got from them wont because they hardwired the url. you'll have to get tivimate, xciptv, purple?, or ott navigator

I'm sorry if I missed it but I'm trying to find the new URL. I tried the xxxxxxxxxxxcom with my user name and password and it did not work. Someone also suggested taking out the :2086 but that did not work. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if I missed it but I'm trying to find the new URL. I tried the xxxxxxxxxxxcom with my user name and password and it did not work. Someone also suggested taking out the :2086 but that did not work. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
dmd

Hi my gmaster is down is it going back up or os there's an update..or how to get it back
dm'd, how do you get a minus 1??

Any ideas how we can get usernames and passwords?
The one I have is the one i was using on the gamemaster app but its not working

yeah their website, pay portals and support system went boom and I'm sure they're working on it theres only certain apps that the new url is gonna work on. The apps you got from them wont because they hardwired the url. you'll have to get tivimate, xciptv, purple?, or ott navigator
I have tivimate and it is not working with the url they gave me. It was working before (a few days ago). What am I missing?

I'm sorry. New URL? I guess I missed that part.

Do anyone know where or how I'm going to pay for my gamemaster subscription. It's about to be due in a few days. Since the website is down.. I don't want my service to get shutoff, since I been with them for a long time.

Could you send me frequently asked questions and information about the new discord Been with players club/game master long time thank you in advance

Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
Send me a DM please
Could you please send me frequently asked questions information plus information for discord Page been with players club/game master for a very long time thanks for all the hard work Anybody that has the information please send how do you direct message please help newbie

Last edited:
Is someone able to DM me the URL to use on Tivimate now? I have been using Tivimate the whole time and no longer working. Thank you

Is someone able to DM me the URL to use on Tivimate now? I have been using Tivimate the whole time and no longer working. Thank you
Dmd

Back
Top Bottom