Game Masters FAQ

you guys ALL need to use tivimate as its the easiest to set up and gamemaster works on it.

I try to use tivimate but there wasn't any channels after I install and put down my login info.
what did you put into server address of extreme code details?

No luck with xciptv or tivimate. Any other way to get back running. Using xtremecode log in btw.
Extreme code login works in tivimate.... Not to be enfuriating.

Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
Send me a DM please
Hi, I've been a user for Players Klub even back before they were Game Master X. Is there an URL that I can put into Tivi Mate? I never got an email with any URL. Or are they down for good and it's time for me to find something else? I appreciate the help

you guys ALL need to use tivimate as its the easiest to set up and gamemaster works on it.
I'm lost if I have playersklub paying through gamemaster and since it doesnt work anymore your telling me to use/find tivimate and I can use me sign in and password and it will work

If it's that easy, then what is the Extreme Code login URL? Because the login URL that I have been putting in is incorrect. So if you have the URL, can you kindly share it?

Gamemaster does not work on Tvimate anymore, it has not worked in a long time. I just paid yesterday for 3 months. Hope it doesnt go down but still working for me. Works on firestick but not android or ios. Oh well

How do I make payment as I have an invoice that I have to pay?

edit: I should add that I used to pay through gpanel.

If it's that easy, then what is the Extreme Code login URL? Because the login URL that I have been putting in is incorrect. So if you have the URL, can you kindly share it?
It's literally 2 posts above yours!. This is why discord was shut down people talking over admins burying their posts!

Everybody just calm down. They have always handled things well. If you invoice is due don't panic, they know the portal is down. I don't think they are going to cut your service (likely would give you a free month). They will get a payment method reopened here shortly, they are a business and need money. If you are having password issue, check lower and upper case, check 1 and I and l(L), check zero's and O's (o). They all look very close to the same and are likely he reason your password or username does not work. If somebody can DM me (Crystal?) the new discord I would appreciate it, I won't be there posting. I only use these guys as a back up and its working

How do I make payment as I have an invoice that I have to pay?

edit: I should add that I used to pay through gpanel.
The last time their payment portals were closed everybody got 3 months of service for free. No reason to expect different now. Hopefully they have a means of communication shortly.

Is there a step by step how to do it?
I'm sure there's hundreds of step by step but that's the server address that's been working for my tivimate. You have to double triple quadruple check your service username and password is the only input I have. What device,are you using?

Ok thank goodness i have been hooked on this service and told allot of people about it. I need my stuff back up, i must have gotten like 20 calls today asking about what to do. As of tonight I'm lost for words and normally i can help but this time i guess I'm screwed. I hope they hook us up that would be nice especially being that i jus payed the 2 days ago. Womp womp

posting this here one more time

Below you will find a listing of apps that can be used to access our services

Android:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - Download APK - TiviMate IPTV Player - Tivimates.com

Fire:

XCIPTV - XCIPTV Player 4.0 for the Android and Firestick - Husham.com APK
GSE - GSE Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android, and iOS - Husham.com APK
Perfect Player - Perfect Player IPTV APP for Windows 1.1.4 - Husham.com PC
Purple IPTV App - Purple IPTV player 2.0 for the Android and Firestick ( NO ADS ) - Husham.com APK
TiViMate - How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick - TiviMate - Tivimates.com

I downloaded Purple IPTV, on my firestick but no idea how to get it connected to my gamemasters account. Can you please hlep?

Apple Mobile

Forever IPTV
WeSoPro IPTV Player
GSE
Xtream Go!
iPlay

Apple TV:

IPTVX APP

PC:

MyIPTV Player
ProgDVB
Perfect Player for Windows
Bluestacks or NOX (Android emulators)
I downloaded the Purple TV app on my firestick, but all I see is the free tv - how do I link to my gamemaster account?

I'm thinking the servers were located in Minneapolis or Philly and were burned down by ANTIFA or CNN === conspiracy against our number 1 IPTV service :oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: dmx
Back
Top Bottom