Game Masters FAQ

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
send a message in the Forum Games Masters IPTV for one of the MODs to reply to you

Last edited:
Any word on when the panels will be back up? Doesn't look very good that they killed the panels and even the discord channel.

Any word on when the panels will be back up? Doesn't look very good that they killed the panels and even the discord channel.
by panel ,, do you mean the Live tv
discord is gone yes but the service is working

by panel ,, do you mean the Live tv
discord is gone yes but the service is working
No, I'm talking about the payment portals. They are down too. I guess the question should be, is this the end for them? Been with them from the start.

No, I'm talking about the payment portals. They are down too. I guess the question should be, is this the end for them? Been with them from the start.
as far as I know ,, the payment portal is coming back.. but not in the weekend..
starting monday due to banks and stuff

users not able to access the panel, then it is because you need a vpn.. Dont ask me why.. but I am acessing it ok
I am assuming some internet companies will not allow it now

you can buy ipvanish now with this link www.husham.com/vpn60
and you get 30 days money back if you dont want it.
but IPVANISH is a must have anyway these days

I am watching US tv just fine on the service
I'm watching it too but I wouldn't say fine. Vod and series are gone. May only be matter of time before those connections are lost too. Discord room closing is what makes me believe GM is dead. Also gmaster panel is down with or without vpn.

I'm watching it too but I wouldn't say fine. Vod and series are gone. May only be matter of time before those connections are lost too. Discord room closing is what makes me believe GM is dead. Also gmaster panel is down with or without vpn.
It suprise the heck out of me some times when people say that man hehe..
when ordering IPTV service.. then the priorty always goes to Live TV..
VOD /. Series and Recorded stuff .... SERIOUSLY..
we need to get live tv first working..
VOD in general .. Comes back when it comes back..

I honestly I watch all my movies with KODI, APKs, and even got netflix and Amazon prime ..
I am sure you guys have at least a free apk for vod.. then why do we bother these guys with this..
Let them fix it when they fix it.. I am just happy I got LIVE TV and watching CW :) lol

It suprise the heck out of me some times when people say that man hehe..
when ordering IPTV service.. then the priorty always goes to Live TV..
VOD /. Series and Recorded stuff .... SERIOUSLY..
we need to get live tv first working..
VOD in general .. Comes back when it comes back..

I honestly I watch all my movies with KODI, APKs, and even got netflix and Amazon prime ..
I am sure you guys have at least a free apk for vod.. then why do we bother these guys with this..
Let them fix it when they fix it.. I am just happy I got LIVE TV and watching CW :) lol
My point wasnt that I wanted VOD/series back but that something serious was happening in GM. I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

My point wasnt that I wanted VOD/series back but that something serious was happening in GM. I hope I'm wrong, I really do.
oh thats with out a doubt man.. something did go wrong..
but instead of closing shop.. they have been so nice to bring things back..

I seen other IPTV companies close companies for less and not caring..

I really thing they done a marvelous job so far to stay above water.. and if they do close.. Then yes we all be sorry for that.. I just dont like to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom