Game Masters FAQ

evening everyone
how is everyone right now
I had to go and sleep .. Too many questions earlier
I am about to answer all my messages now
Thanks man. You been big help. Up and running on tivimate. Any updates on the gmaster payment portal. My payment due next week. Thanks again. Have a good night

Hi Husham,
Hope you are well
Can you please DM me the new server? Since GMX is no more I had to download smarters but need the server info to log on.

Thanks for all the help!!

users not able to access the panel, then it is because you need a vpn.. Dont ask me why.. but I am acessing it ok
I am assuming some internet companies will not allow it now

you can buy ipvanish now with this link www.husham.com/vpn60
and you get 30 days money back if you dont want it.
but IPVANISH is a must have anyway these days
FYI connected to PureVPN and didn't seem to make a difference. Still couldn't log in the normal way.

Have 3 different VPN’s available and neither make a difference. Using any of them it still tells me.

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
System Wide Outage Please stand by!

Game Masters IPTV FAQ
Due to security reasons .. FAQ is on request only
Send me a DM please
Hi. Can you send me the latest faq's and details of how to access my service please? I have been with GM from the start and I have never received an email. I cannot access the panel to renew my subscription. I can access the service using Smarters app but I have no idea what is going on and I find it totally confusing. Thank you in advance for your help

Hi can you send me the FAQ please. I did try to DM you yesterday but didn’t get any response although I totally understand that you are busy

I am in the same position as some of the above responders, I am not able to access any channels having just paid my new subscription. I did get an email through Topdog yesterday which was conflicting to some information I received from you on Sat. The information from you did initially work Sat but has not been working since. Any assistance is greatly appreciated as like so many I have been a member since rue beginning and I definitely enjoy their service.

Back
Top Bottom