Game Masters FAQ

Everybody just calm down. They have always handled things well. If you invoice is due don't panic, they know the portal is down. I don't think they are going to cut your service (likely would give you a free month). They will get a payment method reopened here shortly, they are a business and need money. If you are having password issue, check lower and upper case, check 1 and I and l(L), check zero's and O's (o). They all look very close to the same and are likely he reason your password or username does not work. If somebody can DM me (Crystal?) the new discord I would appreciate it, I won't be there posting. I only use these guys as a back up and its working
Can someone DM the new discord to. I would appreciated. Thanks!

Install XCIPTV from the Playstore. Type in the URL that has been listed already and your username and password. When you get in if the channels are not loading go to settings, click App, and click Check For Update. Install the update. You should now be good to go.

Install XCIPTV from the Playstore. Type in the URL that has been listed already and your username and password. When you get in if the channels are not loading go to settings, click App, and click Check For Update. Install the update. You should now be good to go.
Yep it works. Had to side load xciptv on firestick from Aptoide. Thanks

The last time their payment portals were closed everybody got 3 months of service for free. No reason to expect different now. Hopefully they have a means of communication shortly.

FYI- The Payment portals are not closed (they just charged my card)

@husham can you send me the FAQ please. I’ve tried GSE and with the new server address. Yesterday was ok today just a failure to load

Good Morning... If you get a chance could you DM me a work around for the current crisis please.. thanks

Why's my XCIPTV tv app not working this morning. It keeps kicking me out. Keeps saying app keeps stopping. I try everything.

Hi could someone DM me the new url as I’m working on tvimate on url support gave me Saturday but all other apps are refusing to load even though I am putting it all in correctly.
I’ve heard there’s 2 different urls currently working not sure if that’s true or not.
Also do we have any news on a Replacement for discord ???

Good Luck. Most older people have a very limited understanding of all of the nuances that go along with IPTV. They love the cheap price, but they still expect the big red easy button with full fault tolerance and no service disruptions. Its a trade off but well worth the price and occasional disruption IMHO if you understand that IPTV is NOT the same as your local cable provider and you're willing to learn and make an effort to self-help.
Oh I don't know, I'm pretty old and have a good handle on it lol But if you are right then going by the posts so far the average age must be 90 here

Back
Top Bottom