Game Masters FAQ

Could you please send me the fact sheet and new discord info for GM? I love the service and they have been great. Thank you

Why's is that I can't save any of my favorite on tivimate. Do I need to buy the app subscription to able to do any of the channels favorite.

Hi can you send me the FAQ please. I did try to DM you yesterday but didn’t get any response although I totally understand that you are busy
FAQ?

Please DM me for details on updated service? Also if there is an updated discord??
There isn't any new or old discord. Is your service working?

I am in the same position as some of the above responders, I am not able to access any channels having just paid my new subscription. I did get an email through Topdog yesterday which was conflicting to some information I received from you on Sat. The information from you did initially work Sat but has not been working since. Any assistance is greatly appreciated as like so many I have been a member since rue beginning and I definitely enjoy their service.
Which player do you use?

@husham can you please DM me. I was using the app but I will try Perfect Player if you could help. Also, even using a VPN I can't get into the portal. Thank you

I am new here. I just paid for a new month on Game Master and then the service went down. Does anyone know what is happening? Does anyone know what to do? I don't know how to contact them.

Back
Top Bottom