Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happen i got that email and paid my june invoice right away ...and no no discord and not able to log in no where.......i have been with them since day 1 since tjey where free tpk .......i have follow all these instructions and not getting no where.

Me too, been here since free TPK on Kodi, followed to the paid service, multiple connections. Even the last big change to gmaster, while it was a pain, I stuck with it because at least there was communication and I never felt like I was getting the run-around.

Ok for those of you trying to login to the panel.
This is a network / internet issue that might not be sorted until monday tuesday
for the Server details and login infomration
I can do DM messages but the login servers are going in to maintaince so this is out until further notice

The Panels are diffentley working but only some users can access it .. so lets wait.

Due to security reason I am removing all links from the public chats..
please help me removing these
Can you DM me the link also? I am using Tivimate

Let's all give the service some time to repair and recover. I, too been with them from the beginning and they always on top of service outages and always there to help. Hoping we are back running by tomorrow or the next few days. Fingers crossed. Stay safe all

Cut your loses and move on to another provider. They are done. They may rebrand later, but they are gone.
i am not commenting on this.. but I dont like them to go i hope they stay

Cut your loses and move on to another provider. They are done. They may rebrand later, but they are gone.
what losses lol. 5$? or 8 if you signed up later?
Bitching makes no sense, we all know what we signed up for, I' was happy with the service and I hope it will come back. It's a nature of the game, thats why no one should pay for those for months upfront. Keep it month to month

i have service with Tivimate...XCIPTV stopped working

UPDATE: XCIPTV just started working as of 6:30pmEST

Last edited:
what losses lol. 5$? or 8 if you signed up later?
Bitching makes no sense, we all know what we signed up for, I' was happy with the service and I hope it will come back. It's a nature of the game, thats why no one should pay for those for months upfront. Keep it month to month
Its the principal of it all.. like i was sayin, i had no problem on tuesday getting in and paying my june invoice. (funny how it works that way in life. I never have any problems getting bills in the mail. they never get "lost") but im sure having a problem with their service. youre right though, it is the nature of the game.

Just trying to help. If your using tivimate go to add playlist don't enter info at top where it says enter url. Click on Xtreme codes login. Click next and then enter your server address and user name and password. After you get it all entered close tivimate and reopen app. Be advised that if 1080 USA tv isn't working which mine isn't right now but was earlier. Try regular USA tv. It is working. Epg will auto update. If you need your user name and password look in your old gmx app. Hope this helps.

Husham could you please DM the new url address please. I have been with them since the beginning. I had it working for a little this morning.

I need to pay my bill when the invoice generatate on June 6. I don't want to lose the service but don't know what their "new website address" is. Could someone please help me as to where I go to pay my bill? When I go to the gmasterpanel.com it says it's not working. Why wouldn't they have the courstesy to notify their "current" members about such a change? NO I did not receive an email at all...I looked!

And how can I get the new service....how do I actually do it ? Please someone....

Is the service down again or has the url changed....after reading through I guess I'll just wait a few days.

Last edited:
Just trying to help. If your using tivimate go to add playlist don't enter info at top where it says enter url. Click on Xtreme codes login. Click next and then enter your server address and user name and password. After you get it all entered close tivimate and reopen app. Be advised that if 1080 USA tv isn't working which mine isn't right now but was earlier. Try regular USA tv. It is working. Epg will auto update. If you need your user name and password look in your old gmx app. Hope this helps.
yea that didnt work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom