Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are working on getting services restored that is why they have shut everything down so they aren’t interrupted. If you are happy with the service I would hold out and give them a little time if not then there are tons of options. Everyone freaked out when they changed from the PlayersKlub too.
People freaked out but then removing the discord.. very small time... they are horrible at sharing information, just put a note on their channel news ever 2 hrs that they are down. Be transparent.. I’m going to switch not because service sucked but because they are arrogant folks that treat people poorly and have no sense of communications.

Wesopro on my ipad used to work earlier this am after i put in the new - but now nada, same applies on GSE IPTV- on that note - installed XCIPTV on my shield- worked flawless for a couple of hours- now it’s buffering and all. Any ideas how I can those app up and running on my ipad again?

works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had success logging in with xtreme code, using tivimate and Smarters pro.
Using

Using the normal username and password that would normally be used in the Gamemaster x app.

Ok for those of you trying to login to the panel.
This is a network / internet issue that might not be sorted until monday tuesday
for the Server details and login infomration
I can do DM messages but the login servers are going in to maintaince so this is out until further notice

The Panels are diffentley working but only some users can access it .. so lets wait.

Due to security reason I am removing all links from the public chats..
please help me removing these

Have had success logging in with xtreme code, using tivimate and Smarters pro.
Using

Using the normal username and password that would normally be used in the Gamemaster x app.
May not log in on first attempt. Had to try several times for the channels to load. But once they do, it works well even after force closing the apps. It's a bit frustrating to get it going at first.

Ok for those of you trying to login to the panel.
This is a network / internet issue that might not be sorted until monday tuesday
for the Server details and login infomration
I can do DM messages but the login servers are going in to maintaince so this is out until further notice

The Panels are diffentley working but only some users can access it .. so lets wait.

Due to security reason I am removing all links from the public chats..
please help me removing these
Can you dm the server. I was on it this am but now it won’t work been using all the URLs

Hi @husham, can you DM instructions. I have tried everything listed on this forum on both subscribed using Top Dog originally and saw the email for the easyinternet migration. Have my username + password ready but just making sure I have the setup instructions correct. Also, I saw your Monday / Tuesday comment, just want to make sure I am ready for then :). Appreciate your help and endless commitment on this forum! AMAZING

I’d like to know the info as well.. missed out on 2 days of service + the PPV because of whatever is happening, my fault for just relying on 1 service. (y)

Okay I’ve tried everything suggested in the thread and also what I got in my DM from Crystalblue, nothing working. I then tried wesopro iOS with GMaster username and password and got my channel lists, with very few channels actually loading. Left the app and tried again a few minutes later could not get it to load, now I get a “service unavailable (503)” error. Tried rebooting modem and still nothing.

Wow... this is some outta control BS. I've tried that mile long url on tivimate..put in the server.gmasterpanel url on xciptv..put in my only known username & password - which, by the way is a series of numbers for both username & password...error messages all over the place. tried iptv smarters..this that and the other..what a JOKE! this is all on firestick. fire box actually.

Paid these dolts my June invoice already..paid it from an email i received earlier in the week. here it is:

We are tightening security on our services. Your service All Access Account is still active but the service and billing URLs have been updated on it. The current server URL will cease operations any moment so please update as soon as possible. Please use the following to details to use your service. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket to inquire. Applications with URLs in them that can't be changed do not need to be updated, new versions of the applications will be released in time as needed. Please also note there will be system maintenance on Thursday, May 28, 2020.

Your Network Access Details are:

Username : xxxxxxxxxxx
Password : xxxxxxxxx

NEW Billing URL : xxx
NEW Server URL : xxxx

Funny i had NO PROBLEM getting in to pay my june invoice. scam artists!

ANY help would be fantastic

Wow... this is some outta control BS. I've tried that mile long url on tivimate..put in the server.gmasterpanel url on xciptv..put in my only known username & password - which, by the way is a series of numbers for both username & password...error messages all over the place. tried iptv smarters..this that and the other..what a JOKE! this is all on firestick. fire box actually.

Paid these dolts my June invoice already..paid it from an email i received earlier in the week. here it is:

We are tightening security on our services. Your service All Access Account is still active but the service and billing URLs have been updated on it. The current server URL will cease operations any moment so please update as soon as possible. Please use the following to details to use your service. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket to inquire. Applications with URLs in them that can't be changed do not need to be updated, new versions of the applications will be released in time as needed. Please also note there will be system maintenance on Thursday, May 28, 2020.

Your Network Access Details are:

Username : xxxxxxxxxxx
Password : xxxxxxxxx

NEW Billing URL : xxxxx
NEW Server URL : xxxxx

Funny i had NO PROBLEM getting in to pay my june invoice. scam artists!

ANY help would be fantastic
Same thing happen i got that email and paid my june invoice right away ...and no no discord and not able to log in no where.......i have been with them since day 1 since tjey where free tpk .......i have follow all these instructions and not getting no where.

Could someone please dm me, I have logged into panel with tivimate but I had to use port number in some and some I didn’t, ask ending is different on url for some, I am trying to get clear instruction on which one will eventually work, also I am having issue with the EPG url, I put it in but it will not update

I dm you husham. I am using firestick need assistance with this. I downloaded xciptv, perfect player, and TiviMate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom