Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on game master panel also I'm dead in the water. state did any of the info provided with my credentials to work in Tivimate

They are working on getting services restored that is why they have shut everything down so they aren’t interrupted. If you are happy with the service I would hold out and give them a little time if not then there are tons of options. Everyone freaked out when they changed from the PlayersKlub too.
yes I remember during the XC shut down. All their payment portals were shut dowm, nobody could pay for months and they kept the service going. I'll never cancel with these guys.

Had this service from the beginning and the support normally offered is amazing! Something major must have happened for all this to kick off and discord to shut down! Bare with them guys, Im certain it will all be sorted ASAP!!
@husham my only question is I paid through gmasterpanel.com thats obviously down and just wondered where to go now? Got a while until my invoice is due but dont want to lose my service!
You likely won't lose service if they can provide it. More than likely you won't have to pay if the sites are down.

Wesopro on my ipad used to work earlier this am after i put in the new but now nada, same applies on GSE IPTV- on that note - installed XCIPTV on my shield- worked flawless for a couple of hours- now it’s buffering and all. Any ideas how I can those app up and running on my ipad again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom