Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to switch to a different URL other than the 00100.co:2086 to get mine back up but theres no Series or VOD which is my main use
Yeah me too, i mainly watch either USA TV or just 24/7 but yeah the VOD is/was nice. I would say it'll be back soon [fingers crossed]

Everyone is blowing up the discord so no new invites for now. The main GM app is not working. You must side load an IPTV player app. I used XCIPTV app from the Google Play store. I entered http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcom and then username and password and it worked like a champ! No VOD or SERIES but at least you will have tv again! 👍 If you already have filelinked, there are codes to enter for people’s stores to download XCIPTV app on Firesticks. Hope this helps! 😉

I had to switch to a different URL other than the 00100.co:2086 to get mine back up but theres no Series or VOD which is my main use
Can you walk me through how to set this up please? I have IPTV SMarters and GSE already installed, any help is appreciated.

I dont believe they are letting anyone new on there right now, in fact, last night i was on there and the whole server went bye bye for me
I was on there earlier today and now it’s gone on mine too!

I used to use the gamermasters app but now I'm using the GSE IPTV app on my phone and the smarters app on firestick? Can anyone help me with instructions to input the new values into these apps?

Well at least i pretty much know now i wasnt banned. I didnt do anything but with some of those mods you never know.
That’s sooo true! I don’t post..just in case..I just read! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom