Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

Dear Husham,

Thanks for your instructions. I followed them copying the files onto a clean USB stick. Inserted the stick into the TV and it asks me which kind of files I want to read: video, music or images. Nothing else happens. On the Samsung Apps page there is nothing and on the landing page listing the installed apps neither. The TV is F series. Any idea how to solve the issue?

Dear Husham,

Thanks for your instructions. I followed them copying the files onto a clean USB stick. Inserted the stick into the TV and it asks me which kind of files I want to read: video, music or images. Nothing else happens. On the Samsung Apps page there is nothing and on the landing page listing the installed apps neither. The TV is F series. Any idea how to solve the issue?
F series works. But you need to have a clean usb
So do a format before uploading the version

For your tv use version 2018 or 2019 version from my website. I know those works for your model

And keep the usb there

Even if you visor /music and so on

Just ignore it and go to apps and click more apps and it will be there

For your tv use version 2018 or 2019 version from my website. I know those works for your model

And keep the usb there

And keep the usb there

Hi Husham,

Managed to get the Smart IPTV app opening on my Samsung TV. It recognises my TV MAC saying it is activated. But there is no more playlist uploaded for this TV. Not sure how to restore the playlist I used before. Do I have to contact the provider or can I do this myself?

Many thanks

Hi Husham my TV wont download it automaticly and it not in apps or something. Help?
My TV: Samsung UE65RU7100WXXN

Hi Husham my TV wont download it automaticly and it not in apps or something. Help?
My TV: Samsung UE65RU7100WXXN
When you go to the apps. Did you click more apps and see if shows up

Samsung has recently removed the SMART IPTV and several apps from the Samsung Stores. There was actually no official announcement as to why this is done however further investigation I found out that Samsung is planning to install more Apple TV Casting and Apple TV services and although it is unclear as this is the reason why they removed SMART IPTV from their store, Samsung TV now simple no more SMART then just a TV with Youtube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Some Samsung TVs now have it and some dont

Full information how you can get it back are here including download links

Video to explain the process in youtube.

Can u help me ive had smart iptv on for 3 months now and guy who I got 12months package off has turned me off and can't get hold of him can you recommend anyone reliable for a good 12 month iptv package with good list

hello thanks for the tips, eucoloco the usb on tv it says it installs but nothing appears on the tv in my tv applications and a samsung Model UE50JU6800

Can u help me ive had smart iptv on for 3 months now and guy who I got 12months package off has turned me off and can't get hold of him can you recommend anyone reliable for a good 12 month iptv package with good list
What channels are you looking for and I will give you a link to company that can be trusted.

hello thanks for the tips, eucoloco the usb on tv it says it installs but nothing appears on the tv in my tv applications and a samsung Model UE50JU6800
Click apps on the TV and then go to the button where it says more apps

And then you will find it there

Dear Husham, I've been trying to get Smart IPTV to my Samsung TV (with the mode l code: UE49K5672) but it seems it does not work. Maybe I do not know the TV Series.... Tried the USB and there is nothing appearing on my TV. Could you please help ?

Dear Husham, I've been trying to get Smart IPTV to my Samsung TV (with the mode l code: UE49K5672) but it seems it does not work. Maybe I do not know the TV Series.... Tried the USB and there is nothing appearing on my TV. Could you please help ?
after you try the USB
you will need to go to the APPs and click more apps

Hello, my TV is: UE40H6400. Software update is off and I tried to install Smart IPTV from 3 different sources but I failed ;)
Installation does not start and my TV see only icons/folders on the pendrive. I tried to install siptv from 4 different pendrive.

Hii Husham,my name is Hasan. I have UE55KU6179 Samsung TV. I bought Smart IPTV APP 3 years ago. But I think my version 3.0.99 is too old. I'm looking for the manual version of Smart IPTV from 2020 June. Where can I download it? and what version number is 2020? Version 3.0.99 doesn't work as well. So I want the new version. Can you recommend me a link with instructions? Do I have to pay anything for the new version?
( I wrote this message on Google Translate. My English is bad )

thanks

Last edited:
I got a tizen and it's still up, just set it up last night then seen this discussion lol. I hope it doesn't go away. Works great with services that don't have VOD.

Lately, I have been doing zoom calls for people and found that everyone needs simple things or sometimes not doing the USB correctly

I will do a Zoom call for one by one if you guys want to install Smart IPTV and having issues in your TV..
but to make sure you guys book this and do a zoom call for one by one..
I will charge 10US dollars to my PayPal [email protected]

this is a small fee for the time that we will spend together.
I will also need you to prepare a laptop/pc connected to the USB and I will configure the USB

hello
I cant install smariptv/USB tomysamsung tv.I tryseverel time bu its not start to install....
my tv model:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 7
Hi Husham,

I followed your instructions to install Smart IPTV on my Samsung TV below. I must say I have tried many many many many other sites, and blogs but none of them worked until came across yours!!!

Thank you, really appreciate your assistance and great helpful blog :p

Model:
UA55JU6400K

Type No:
UA55JU6400

Model Code:
UA55JU6400KXXA

Hi Husham,

Just a question, the Smart IPTV install files posted, are the source files actually getting updated by you or the developer?

Is the latest install filesm an updated version(s) of the app, what's the latest version at the moment being used?

Back
Top Bottom