Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

Hi Husham.
I am not seeing the installation run after I insert the USB.
Tv model is Samsung QA65Q60RAWXXY QLED
I've downloaded the latest files from husham.com Updated files 16/01/2020
extracted using winRAR in the USB.
I've tried on different USB Formats, FAT (Default), NTFS, FAT32 and EXFAT.
this was working for the last 3 months up until last night when the SMART IPTV app just disapeared.
current software version is 1351.
auto update is switched off.

would appreciate your help Husham.
Hi there,
Looks like Samsung started doing another phase of updates as I am getting loads of people getting issues now again..
loads of more Smart IPTV disapearing..
Ok in order to make sure you can contineu installing the Smart IPTV on Samsung.. I have added other version in the download. So you can try a different version from the old versioons.
also I will try to work with smart iptv to fix this issue for everyone in future

Hi there,
Looks like Samsung started doing another phase of updates as I am getting loads of people getting issues now again..
loads of more Smart IPTV disapearing..
Ok in order to make sure you can contineu installing the Smart IPTV on Samsung.. I have added other version in the download. So you can try a different version from the old versioons.
also I will try to work with smart iptv to fix this issue for everyone in future
Thank you for your reply Husham.
I have downloaded your yesterday uploaded files and extracted them on a ExFat USB format in root.
unfortunately I am only getting browse option when plugging the USB.

please let me know if there are any other option. is there any other softwares I can explore on my tv where I can upload an M3U File?

appreciate your time Husham.

Iman

Have you checked if the app is installed in the background maybe and already in the apps

Also try not to format using a specific format just use the stanadar fat or the basic quick format

If you did format with something else. Try to go back to fat and transfer files again

Hi Husham, i have the same problem like someone else in this chat.

I downloaded the Smart IPTV app from your link below the youtube video, put them the to USB, extract and after that i put USB to my smart TV nothing is happenned and a dont find this application in apps when i browse. Can you help me please? My TV is SAMSUNG UE40JU6072.
Thanks.
P.S.: My USB was formated by FAT32.

I downloaded the Smart IPTV app from your link below the youtube video, put them the to USB, extract and after that i put USB to my smart TV nothing is happenned and a dont find this application in apps when i browse. Can you help me please? My TV is SAMSUNG UE40JU6072.
Thanks.
ok let go through the model to confirm it is ok ..
I will be using this page See What Samsung TV model I have? - Husham.com SmartTV

Thanks.
yes your tv is ok
I am going to assume you did copy the files correctly
but i think your tv is again like other tvs that dont show the install taken place.
put the usb
check the app is installed in the app section ( maybe it installed and it just didnt tell you it installed this is called installed in the background )
so you mihgt need the usb always put in the tv or something

if this doesnt work
copy the files again ..
download the zip file again.
then go to usb do a quick format on it
and then put the zip file in the usb
extract by right clicking and click extract here ( with winzip )
as long as you follow the instructions in the video

also there is always other older versions I put in the old folders
just try these as well

but always check the app section in your tv to confirm that it is not there before you remove the usb stick

yes your tv is ok
I am going to assume you did copy the files correctly
but i think your tv is again like other tvs that dont show the install taken place.
put the usb
check the app is installed in the app section ( maybe it installed and it just didnt tell you it installed this is called installed in the background )
so you mihgt need the usb always put in the tv or something

if this doesnt work
copy the files again ..
download the zip file again.
then go to usb do a quick format on it
and then put the zip file in the usb
extract by right clicking and click extract here ( with winzip )
as long as you follow the instructions in the video

also there is always other older versions I put in the old folders
just try these as well

but always check the app section in your tv to confirm that it is not there before you remove the usb stick
it doesnt work, i do all that you write me, but if I put teh USB to TV nothing happens

it doesnt work, i do all that you write me, but if I put teh USB to TV nothing happens
So you are sure that the app is not installed in the background.

And can you take a screenshot of the usb contents

Have you checked if the app is installed in the background maybe and already in the apps

Also try not to format using a specific format just use the stanadar fat or the basic quick format

If you did format with something else. Try to go back to fat and transfer files again
Hi Husham,

I've tried with a normal FAT Format with the March and prior version and extracting in the root of the USB and it just says browse when plugged into the TV.

Is there anything I can work on or build myself to help me upload M3U file up and watch the channels on the TV? I know VLC can view M3U files but there are no ways of putting that player on the TV.

I'm happy to work on developing something if you can lead me to some materials to get me started.

Hi Husham,

I've tried with a normal FAT Format with the March and prior version and extracting in the root of the USB and it just says browse when plugged into the TV.

Is there anything I can work on or build myself to help me upload M3U file up and watch the channels on the TV? I know VLC can view M3U files but there are no ways of putting that player on the TV.

I'm happy to work on developing something if you can lead me to some materials to get me started.
if you see the browse folder and you placed them on the root. then search the app is installed in your APPs in your samsung and you probably didnt get a message.. Some samsung tvs and some new firmware have now removed the nofication for installing the apps

otherwise search your TV for other IPTV apps.. See if you find an app called NET IPTV.. see if you can use that instead...

Hello Husham!

your'e guide worked perfect on my new samsung! thx.
Just got one problem.. when i try to look att a movie (not on a channel) it just say loading and nothing happens..?
any idea?

Hello Husham!

your'e guide worked perfect on my new samsung! thx.
Just got one problem.. when i try to look att a movie (not on a channel) it just say loading and nothing happens..?
any idea?
Glad it worked man.

For new Samsung TVs you might need the medit player changed. Maybe search if your TV has VLC or any player app installed on the TV for playback

Otherwise the most obvious reasons could be that the links you got is not working from the source serves and not your TV

Samsung has recently removed the SMART IPTV and several apps from the Samsung Stores. There was actually no official announcement as to why this is done however further investigation I found out that Samsung is planning to install more Apple TV Casting and Apple TV services and although it is unclear as this is the reason why they removed SMART IPTV from their store, Samsung TV now simple no more SMART then just a TV with Youtube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Some Samsung TVs now have it and some dont

Full information how you can get it back are here including download links

Video to explain the process in youtube.

hello, I’ve a iPad mini iOS apple can I download usb stick on the to transfer to my Samsung smart tv to get my app back please.

Glad it worked man.

For new Samsung TVs you might need the medit player changed. Maybe search if your TV has VLC or any player app installed on the TV for playback

Otherwise the most obvious reasons could be that the links you got is not working from the source serves and not your TV
Samsung has recently removed the SMART IPTV and several apps from the Samsung Stores. There was actually no official announcement as to why this is done however further investigation I found out that Samsung is planning to install more Apple TV Casting and Apple TV services and although it is unclear as this is the reason why they removed SMART IPTV from their store, Samsung TV now simple no more SMART then just a TV with Youtube, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Some Samsung TVs now have it and some dont

Full information how you can get it back are here including download links

Video to explain the process in youtube.

Hello, can I use apple iOS iPad to download usb stick to put Ito my Samsung tv to get my app back please.

hello, I’ve a iPad mini iOS apple can I download usb stick on the to transfer to my Samsung smart tv to get my app back please.
On iPad you will need gse app instead

Back
Top Bottom