Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

Pls i have the Samsung UE55U7021WXXN and i want to know which link i have to download so that i can get the smart iptv?

Right so I made a separate section for this.
And I put the answer there for this issue

well i got Model UE55F6500SS and operation with plug in Usb stick is ending on TV wanna read it .. He see does files (catalogs and icons ) but nothing more is happend . Instal dont goes at all ... I have unzip on USB stick it in , then file menager ask me watch them all , foto , wideo . I chose show everything and thats all...
i have maded everything like on video ... just my Smarthub seems like older as You showed

well i got Model UE55F6500SS and operation with plug in Usb stick is ending on TV wanna read it .. He see does files (catalogs and icons ) but nothing more is happend . Instal dont goes at all ... I have unzip on USB stick it in , then file menager ask me watch them all , foto , wideo . I chose show everything and thats all...
i have maded everything like on video ... just my Smarthub seems like older as You showed
go to apps and click more apps ..see if it there in that section smart iptv

go to apps and click more apps ..see if it there in that section smart iptv

Works .... . :D You`re genius :D ok its look like i can`t take out usb stick because its played from but fuck that is work . You just maked my day .Huge thanks.

Works .... . :D You`re genius :D ok its look like i can`t take out usb stick because its played from but fuck that is work . You just maked my day .Huge thanks.
Glad to help. Ok
Sorry about the usb thing. Samsung made a restriction recently to some of their TV models that the usb has to be there. And some TVs just dont have storage. That's why the usb always connected.

Hi Husham. I have bought the subscription with SIPTV app. Can I use the same subscription to install SIPTV on another TV at my home? When I installed, I am getting a different Mac address. Can I change the mac?

Hi Husham. I have bought the subscription with SIPTV app. Can I use the same subscription to install SIPTV on another TV at my home? When I installed, I am getting a different Mac address. Can I change the mac?
Which subscribtion did you buy please ;)

By the way Usually IPTV Subscribtion is for one device at a time

Which subscribtion did you buy please ;)

By the way Usually IPTV Subscribtion is for one device at a time
I meant activation fee of 5.49 euros sorry. All I want is to install the smart iptv app on my other Samsung tv and use the same app with same mac if possible so that I dont need to pay activation fee for the other. Is there an way out?

I meant activation fee of 5.49 euros sorry. All I want is to install the smart iptv app on my other Samsung tv and use the same app with same mac if possible so that I dont need to pay activation fee for the other. Is there an way out?
Sorry man. Smart IPTV people charge us for every TV :(

Back
Top Bottom