Smart IPTV has been removed from most of the OLD Samsung Version

Thank you for you help Husham I trait all the apps but nothing , I do it download but I not see it where the file go in download I thing to see it if I can enter with FTP in my Tv for this I am to work it , if I have any news I share with you, Thanks for all you time .

so is there a possibility that I can install the app and not keep plug in the usb stick?

My TV: UE50HU6900
Depending on your version of Samsung OS. Samsung was so stupid by making up their own Operating system and thought it is the new god of all operating system. Two decades later. They regret not to making this is with apple is which means they still thing they.are thinking for the end user benefits when they are really stupid more then they know it because apple is is same as their own idiotic OS.

Ok back to the tv model you gave me. It should work.
Otherwise I might have to upload new software for new models that the software I have missed
[/QUOTE]
do you have an update for my model? my problem is still that I cant install the app, I cant only start the app from the usb direct...

my tv: UE50HU6900

do you have an update for my model? my problem is still that I cant install the app, I cant only start the app from the usb direct...

my tv: UE50HU6900
Your tv does not have storage to storage to allow apps to install. That's the reason you need usb always in

Mine keeps saying "USB package is failed"?
I've formatted the USB, tried the old files and I'm getting the same result.

My TV model is: UE65NU7100

can you check the other folders that said OLD in the usb and replace the main folder with one of the old files

So I got a notification saying it's been successfully installed. HOORAY! But I can't find it on my TV? Where or how can I access the app itself?

congrats first
its probably in the apps section
and can i ask .. how did you get it installed ok

I kept the userwidget file on my USB, and drag and dropped the SmartIPTV folder from one of the old files and clicked "Replace Files"

hi dear husham .. my friend has a samsung tv UE55JS9000
he tried to put the smartiptv on usb connected to the tv
but nothing happend .
could u please help in this matter
warm regards

Hi Husham.
I am not seeing the installation run after I insert the USB.
Tv model is Samsung QA65Q60RAWXXY QLED
I've downloaded the latest files from husham.com Updated files 16/01/2020
extracted using winRAR in the USB.
I've tried on different USB Formats, FAT (Default), NTFS, FAT32 and EXFAT.
this was working for the last 3 months up until last night when the SMART IPTV app just disapeared.
current software version is 1351.
auto update is switched off.

would appreciate your help Husham.

Back
Top Bottom