Sapphire Secure Website Down

My point exactly...They at least made an effort to tell you the service was down and probably not coming back where others just said Fuck You figure it out on your own!
Made an effort? I guess that's one way to put it when they tell you to contact them for refunds, but really have no intention of doing so, then hoping that thousands won't charge back because they provided the service out of the kindness of their hearts or no profit, which is so far from the truth.

So I agree, good on them for peddling for sympanthy while completely lying to their customer base. I really wish more services had these ethics and integrity!

I give Sapphire and refined grade...B for Bamboozle!

Still waiting for you to name a service that went down who handled it better...

I notice you have failed to mention one.

Still waiting for you to name a service that went down who handled it better...

I notice you have failed to mention one.
I prefer honesty over a bunch of lies, deceit, and bullshit. And if honesty is "fuck you, figure it out on your own"...I'm good with that.

Just give Sapphire time to work things out. They took a massive hit. Don't be so quick to judge - they have been transparent and I for one are sticking with them and will wait further notice. I'm hoping they come back!

Last edited:
Just give Sapphire time to work things out. They took a massive hit. Don't be so quick to judge - they have been transparent and I for one are sticking with them and will wait further notice. I'm hoping they come back!
They've done right by me so far, so I'm staying the course. I feel for the others who were cut off, but the out of pocket loss was/is negligible. Sucks when you're left in the dark (we're all in the same boat here) but they have bigger fish to fry. They didn't ask for this. The only reason that I still have service is pure luck and not by design. My payment was due a while ago but they're still providing service to me. I would make the payment if I could, and will when i can.

My service finally died last night. It's been overdue for a week or so. Payment portal appears to have the credit card option available but I'm waiting to see if the crypto payment gets sorted.

My service finally died last night. It's been overdue for a week or so. Payment portal appears to have the credit card option available but I'm waiting to see if the crypto payment gets sorted.
Is the payment portal actually up? I followed the link in the last Sappire invoice email from 2/6 and it just goes to the "Maintenance" message. I've tried everything I know to get to their portal so I can pay my bill and hopefully everything comes back. Please share the portal address if you have it, and thanks.

Is the payment portal actually up? I followed the link in the last Sappire invoice email from 2/6 and it just goes to the "Maintenance" message. I've tried everything I know to get to their portal so I can pay my bill and hopefully everything comes back. Please share the portal address if you have it, and thanks.
I can see my client/service info here: MAINTENANCE MODE

The $10 a month crypto miner fees will kill you. I now use a throwaway gift card. Not my preferred method, but the miner fees are out of control and you pay just as much for the fees as you do the service

The $10 a month crypto miner fees will kill you. I now use a throwaway gift card. Not my preferred method, but the miner fees are out of control and you pay just as much for the fees as you do the service
They accept Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. Just sent Bitcoin Cash with a $0.01 transaction fee.

I was wondering the same big deal your out $10
Some are dumber than others and buy a year's worth when everyone who knows better tells them NEVER do that!

This is the nature of the beast, It should be expected that you will have to switch services and deal with interruptions.
To complain about it is like complaining about your Drug Dealer not being at the park to sell you drugs while he is being put into the police car!

There are companies (mostly resellers) that do far worse such as take payment then never give service.
Those are the ones we should let everyone know about and complain about.

Looks like payment portal is up. I’m scared to pay because I do not know if it is legit or not. My service is down right now and I’m wondering if the portal has been hacked. Anyone else pay their bill and service start working?

This morning I just received an email bavk from them after submitting a question to them. Seems like they are setting up a new service. Comments?

This morning I just received an email bavk from them after submitting a question to them. Seems like they are setting up a new service. Comments?
I will comment on my own.....just logged into the new billing site they sent me, using my original UN-PW paid the unpaid invoice and service works.

I will comment on my own.....just logged into the new billing site they sent me, using my original UN-PW paid the unpaid invoice and service works.
Yep. Same here. They're back. I briefly lost service right after the portal was restored, (I was on the backup for 2 weeks with no issue), but i was 2 weeks late so I understood (and assumed) that I needed to go to the portal and pay which i did. The only down side to this was the lack of communication on their part to their subscribers but I kinda understand that their primary focus was to keep the backup service running while they squared away the portal conversion (and what ever else they needed to do). The forum is great and keeps us all informed so maybe they were banking on that. Regardless, everything is good to go. Just follow the link that's in one of these threads that's in this topic, make your payment, and you should be good to go. I like the Sap and they did right by me.

Back
Top Bottom