Sapphire Secure Website Down

ReCo

Been trying all day to pay my sub because it is due today. The website has said all day that maintenance is being performed. Did Sapphire get shutdown? I’ve seen the maintenance error message too many times right before a shutdown.

Have been unable to get into their web portal also. Re-installed the android app and having problems accessing their service - getting error 921 and can't connect. Don't know what is going on.

Have been unable to get into their web portal also. Re-installed the android app and having problems accessing their service - getting error 921 and can't connect. Don't know what is going on.
I'm getting a 921 error, too.

Yes got into their portal this morning. Looks like everything is fine with their service, which I really like a lot!

Been wanting to try sapphire out for awhile now but website was down for awhile.

Looks to back up and got a sub... not bad for the price

Been wanting to try sapphire out for awhile now but website was down for awhile.

Looks to back up and got a sub... not bad for the price
Yes it's working but have to admit not as stable as before for website. The IPTV is working ok through.

Is the website down again? Trying to pay but unable..
Finney thing. It was hacked this morning and a fake message was posted
And after they managed to remove that. I guess the service was corrected on the panel. But they took down their servers.
We're waiting for a return

Attachments

• received_1127342467706091.jpeg
    received_1127342467706091.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 6
Finney thing. It was hacked this morning and a fake message was posted
And after they managed to remove that. I guess the service was corrected on the panel. But they took down their servers.
We're waiting for a return
The service is down too.. looks like he is being blackmailed.

The service is up, however the payment portal is not. I would imagine that they would extend a grace period for all dues payments until the portal issue has been reconciled. You cant pay if it won't let you

The service is up, however the payment portal is not. I would imagine that they would extend a grace period for all dues payments until the portal issue has been reconciled. You cant pay if it won't let you
fingers crossed . I really hate any IPTV company to go down.

fingers crossed . I really hate any IPTV company to go down.
Agreed. Competition is healthy for all of us. Do right by your customers and you'll never have an issue. Customers who are treated well remain loyal to the brand and have no issue with paying a little extra knowing that they'll get a little extra

I just tried to log in and it wouldn't let me. So I added a new user with the same info and it logged in, went through the motions but none of the channels play

What I have found out.
Not working through their app but working through iptvsmarters.
Use the Xstream codes login method.
Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom