Games Masters IPTV

Sorry but I can't recommend Kodi for IPTV at all!!! Especially for the services many here use that have thousands of channels and cause Kodi to take 10 minutes to load all of them with EPG. The ability to edit and save favorites is cumbersome and just plain awful. Perfect player isn't really all that much better truth be told.

Kodi is fine when you have custom created your own m3u that only has the groups and channels you want but removes everything you will never watch.
And doing that in Kodi itself is just a Pig F***! The only Kodi unit of mine that uses it forced me to load the m3u file in VLC where I could easily delete all the crap to severely reduce the load times and then use the channel remapper to get them in the order I want.

And it works for as long as the links on the original m3u file don't change. Which happens more often than you think.
kodi was good.. And emphasis on the word WAS . NOW FUCK THAT SHIT APP.
honestly that is not an IPTV app any more..

KODI is still amazing for Movies and TV Shows despiate that it takes 10 -30 minutes to loads up.
( yes I said it .. 30 minutes to load its shit )

KODI is still amazing for Movies and TV Shows despiate that it takes 10 -30 minutes to loads up.
( yes I said it .. 30 minutes to load its shit )

LOL I'll bet you have a quite a few addons for it to take that long! LOL I have only three or four because Seren and Gaia do it all for me with PM.
But I also have 30tbs of network storage for my own vast media collection and it only takes about 3 minutes to load up.
I do not use Kodi for IPTV at all anymore other than that one machine no one really uses.

And I second the vote for IPTV SMarters although I do with Tivimate made a PC version as I am loving that app on my android at the moment.

LOL I'll bet you have a quite a few addons for it to take that long! LOL I have only three or four because Seren and Gaia do it all for me with PM.
But I also have 30tbs of network storage for my own vast media collection and it only takes about 3 minutes to load up.
I do not use Kodi for IPTV at all anymore other than that one machine no one really uses.

And I second the vote for IPTV SMarters although I do with Tivimate made a PC version as I am loving that app on my android at the moment.
ok i have few more than three addons.. .... plus all the other odd addons.. ..... no more comments....

now Tivimate .. THAT IS AN AMAZING APP.... I use to think that Smart IPTV is the best for Android and firestick but honestly I compared the quality.. There is a slight improvement;) in TIVIMATE that bring the quality so much more ...

I do Love tivimate.. And if they bring a windows version I will be on it just like a schoolboy on a teenage girl... or something within that relevant ..
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

(I just refreshed mine and it's working fine on my end.)
Just cleared my epg and refreshed so I must correct my statment. The epg must be down. Sorry!

Last edited:
my iptv seriousely.
There many more apps better for windows here is list that work perfectly with most IPTV companies
but bottom line IPTV Smarters for windows and IPTV Stream player ..
MIC DROP
For my use, I found Windows Smarters navigation limited and cumbersome to use; kodi very slow and took a while to load EPG data, and VLC lacking in EPG ease of use plus navigation issues. I have not tried stream player, but MYIPTV is simple and it works.
I like XCIPTV and Smarters second for Android devices. Video quality seems better on XCIPTV exo player.

Sorry but I can't recommend Kodi for IPTV at all!!! Especially for the services many here use that have thousands of channels and cause Kodi to take 10 minutes to load all of them with EPG. The ability to edit and save favorites is cumbersome and just plain awful. Perfect player isn't really all that much better truth be told.

Kodi is fine when you have custom created your own m3u that only has the groups and channels you want but removes everything you will never watch.
And doing that in Kodi itself is just a Pig F***! The only Kodi unit of mine that uses it forced me to load the m3u file in VLC where I could easily delete all the crap to severely reduce the load times and then use the channel remapper to get them in the order I want.

And it works for as long as the links on the original m3u file don't change. Which happens more often than you think.
I agree Kodi can take some time to populate the full EPG but it's not bad if you have decent processing power, certainly NOT 30 minutes 🤣 although anything over 30 seconds feels like 30 minutes these days! At M3u4u you can pretty easily use the website to shave down the M3u link and the EPG. It will create a link that you can then put into Kodi to cut that load time to about 22.5 minutes!

I agree Kodi can take some time to populate the full EPG but it's not bad if you have decent processing power, certainly NOT 30 minutes 🤣 although anything over 30 seconds feels like 30 minutes these days! At M3u4u you can pretty easily use the website to shave down the M3u link and the EPG. It will create a link that you can then put into Kodi to cut that load time to about 22.5 minutes!
LOL shave off a whole 8 minutes!
Problem is most of the time all I'm loading Kodi for is the addons....And if Kodi was smart enough to do all it does in the background without affecting the rest of it that would be one thing...Python scripting is really just too slow for this now.

I do however use m3u4u service and love it.
My EPG never goes down and every channel has a proper listing including logos.
I have reduced and reordered the groups and I even added channels from another service I have set up on there.

I'll stick with my Tivimate for now on my shield. I rarely watch TV on my PC unless I'm in a hotel so I'm all good!

I know some people may not have a choice but to use a PC. But honestly PC should not be used just for iptv. The Android devices are amazing fire stick and Nvidia shield just the most fantastic devices. Android TV boxes and such as the km9 is so simple and so easy and it's more flexible and of course cheaper.
But these days we should refer ourselves that we are watching iptv for the purpose of TV so it might be best to always go for or Android TVs.
Already with Android operating system as well as Android TV OS you can play and watch and everything else right there and then with just a TV that you normally should be using

But if you must use a PC there are other options then kodi there is in fact so many different options that we should not be restricting ourselves to one application

And we should always try different options for quality and the best streams available
That's it another mic drop. Boom

I know some people may not have a choice but to use a PC. But honestly PC should not be used just for iptv. The Android devices are amazing fire stick and Nvidia shield just the most fantastic devices. Android TV boxes and such as the km9 is so simple and so easy and it's more flexible and of course cheaper.
But these days we should refer ourselves that we are watching iptv for the purpose of TV so it might be best to always go for or Android TVs.
Already with Android operating system as well as Android TV OS you can play and watch and everything else right there and then with just a TV that you normally should be using

But if you must use a PC there are other options then kodi there is in fact so many different options that we should not be restricting ourselves to one application

And we should always try different options for quality and the best streams available
I agree !! If you are going to us the PC just run an emulator. If I am testing out apks and such I use LDPlayer and it helps keep me from installing and uninstalling tons of apks into android. The LDPlayer or other emulators will let you do it all and not mess up things on your android box.

Which service you recommend now sir?

I agree !! If you are going to us the PC just run an emulator. If I am testing out apks and such I use LDPlayer and it helps keep me from installing and uninstalling tons of apks into android. The LDPlayer or other emulators will let you do it all and not mess up things on your android box.
Thanks for the heads up on LDPlayer....

You are welcome
i noticed ldplayer has updated its android version to equal bluestacks, does the screen grab button now record vid and sound too?

Back
Top Bottom