Games Masters IPTV

i noticed ldplayer has updated its android version to equal bluestacks, does the screen grab button now record vid and sound too?
I wish I could answer your question but I really only use it for testing apk's before I try them on my Phone or Android TV box.

Im still with gamemasters (if thats what they're still called)..but decided to try VSTREAMS...absolutely HORRID service. Buffering left and right..basic cable channels not coming up..what a joke. I canceled my subscription after about 20 minutes and requested a refund. Still waiting..guess ill have to dispute it with Paypal.. Stay FAR AWAY from Vstreams..I noticed they're not even on this forum anywhere, now I know why.

Im still with gamemasters (if thats what they're still called)..but decided to try VSTREAMS...absolutely HORRID service. Buffering left and right..basic cable channels not coming up..what a joke. I canceled my subscription after about 20 minutes and requested a refund. Still waiting..guess ill have to dispute it with Paypal.. Stay FAR AWAY from Vstreams..I noticed they're not even on this forum anywhere, now I know why.
I completely agree!!! It has potential but the buffering and channels not loading makes me want to do the same. 24/7 has alot of my shows but either no sound or no picture.

for me xciptv live stream is working. Nothing shows up in the VOD or series though. Is on demand working for anyone? Also, will the gmasterpanel website be back up to pay bills?
no nothing on the on-demand working.. it is actually turned off for now

Back
Top Bottom