🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

If you're on Game Master, yes there is a new portal and the EPG has been working fine since yesterday morning, although there was an issue earlier in the week.
my service is working, I was able to renew on June 15 but now the website says cannot be found. have they changed their portal since then?
 
I had to say it, sorry, it angers me when people share false information saying gamers is done etc.... I don't believe they're done but I do sympathize with the people here who are having issues. Keep trying to contact them. Go back to some old emails they sent out and reply. I emailed when the site was down and it created tickets to which they even responded the other day. They're dealing with who knows how many accounts and customers, etc, and it can take time, it's not easy to deal with the fallout. I'd be patient but also invest in a backup sooner than later. I have two backups, one that is no longer available to the public and one that is. One is thunder (they went completely underground though, website gone and only available is billing for grandfathered customers, and stopped taking new customers.) But the list here you've posted has good ones, the alternatives. I just renewed my friends service for gmaster a few mins ago and she says it's been working fine, she is not tech savvy so I handle it all lol.... Hopefully everyone gets their problems resolved and figures it out. They changed my friends password at first to her zipcode so maybe people can try that out. Also missed an invoice for said friend from around June 10th-16th during all this and they extended her service to July 1st for free, which I just paid for her a little early to ensure service is on. Says August 1st is next due date so they still gave her some more free days.

Whoever is saying they're dead, they're wrong.
 
Whoever is saying they're dead, they're wrong.

No they are not dead....But they did decide to kill off their longest running users from having any access to the service!
And in my case they did it the day AFTER I just paid for this month.

Epg and guide loves. Make your own now is easy. I tried it and I made a full step by step.

https://forum.husham.com/threads/epg-guide-how-to-make-one.2458/
I have had quite a bit of luck using this site....
https://m3u4u.com/
I'm using Tivimate with my new (Better) Service and it allows you to really customize and fill in all of the blanks in whatever EPG your service provides.
It's Free and really quite comprehensive. The site allows you to re-tag channel TVIDs and customize logos. And it builds the initial EPG from your service account info. Auto updates at a time you select so no need to manually update.

Really I wish I had found this place back when I was a GM subscriber because their EPG has always sucked balls!
 
if its workign.. then dont worry.. when they make a new update.. keep an eye on my website and I will tell everyone to update where necessery ;)
I have had quite a bit of luck using this site....
m3u4u


You do know I put that in the article .. I see no reason for you to repeat what I posted already .. and I explained that that website is not fir for all..

PLEASE GUYS DONT MAKE ME SAY THINGS OVER AND OVER
 
You do know I put that in the article .. I see no reason for you to repeat what I posted already .. and I explained that that website is not fir for all..

PLEASE GUYS DONT MAKE ME SAY THINGS OVER AND OVER
Yes I was just pointing out to my experience with that site....Who do you think put me onto it in the first place? LOL
 
dm me new site i am also long time tpk/gm customer thanks avery,:dont-know-emoji:
avery, all the staff here and then some have tried to help you we've tried every url we have and every apk there is and your credentials dont work. Your only avenue is by contacting them with your payment details and username and explaining that your service wasnt activated if that is the problem. there just isnt anything else we can do for you but hopefully you can get it resolved. All the urls you've been asking for have all been dm'd to you and are easily retrievable by going to the dm notification (envelope icon) at top of this page.
 
I am wondering why some same members keep asking the same question over and over. It's not they were not being helped. This is the total opposite!!! Some people will never feel joy in their lives. I guess you can call it strong will, some say annoying...I'll let you be the judge of your character. In my Marshawn Lynch voice **I'm just here so I won't get fined**
 
MikeFL, is the service back up? Don’t wanna pay if everything isn’t back. Are they giving refunds/credit for the time I lost when they went down?
 
MikeFL, is the service back up? Don’t wanna pay if everything isn’t back. Are they giving refunds/credit for the time I lost when they went down?
It's working fine. There was an EPG outage that has been sorted out. VOD and Series have been removed as has happened with other services. Personally I don't think they're coming back, others think differently. I am not really aware that they were ever down as you mention. I do realize some had problems paying or logging in, but it's rather unlikely IMO that there will be any credits forthcoming.
 
Good day to all I want to thank everybody on this forum for the great help. As of today, I was finally able to login with my original credentials on the new pay portal that was posted a few threads earlier today. Can someone please DM the updated URL so I can finally get up and going. Best regards to all
 
Good day to all I want to thank everybody on this forum for the great help. As of today, I was finally able to login with my original credentials on the new pay portal that was posted a few threads earlier today. Can someone please DM the updated URL so I can finally get up and going. Best regards to all
Done
 
Does the new url work for xciptv? Getting an error when trying to log in. Or do I need to get a smarters app?
What is the error code. You can look on other pages here at hushams and find several apps
 
Evenin ya' ll ... First up THANK YOU all for supporting each other on here esp. the MODs but also every single one of you who's taking time to help out other totally peepz on here!
Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.website my JUL payment. Eager as I am and in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
(checked back on the billingportal page and it also showed invoice paid). So I went back to that page yesterday- but the link doesn't work anymore.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW payment portal site (gXXXX sXXX) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AXXXX' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIELD, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those posts giving the amount of posts.
TIA
 
Last edited:
Evenin ya' ll ... First up THANK YOU all for supporting each other on here esp. the MODs but also every single one of you who's taking time to help out other totally peepz on here!
Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.site for my JUL payment. Eager as I am in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
(checked back on the billingportal page and it also showed invoice paid). So I went back to that page yesterday- but the link doesn't work anymore.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW paying portal site (gamers.service) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AftershockTV' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIEL, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those post giving the amount of posts.
TIA
Well you certainly said a mouth full and as I understand it your renewal was successful and your sub advanced the 30 days. As far as making sure your always dealing with who you intended to deal with you sure have to be aware of people like those who spam forums and direct messages to the point where you don't know who's who. Added to the fact that the people you wanna deal with are kind underground to begin with keep emails with links, put the portal in favorites is about all you can do. I dm'd the portal address to make sure you had i t.
 
Evenin ya' ll ... First up THANK YOU all for supporting each other on here esp. the MODs but also every single one of you who's taking time to help out other totally peepz on here!
Well after the whole GameMaster gone with wind fiasco - I received an Invoice from billingportal.website my JUL payment. Eager as I am and in order to avoid losing my 5 bucks deal I paid straight away... However never gotten an Email confirming my payment- but my new active date shows JUL now.
(checked back on the billingportal page and it also showed invoice paid). So I went back to that page yesterday- but the link doesn't work anymore.
A cool member on here told me they ve set up yet again a NEW payment portal site (gXXXX sXXX) - however am not able to log on there with my credentials - even if you try to contact them on there you need to be logged in... tried to reset my password - so far no email with a link that would let me do so. Meanwhile I read thru the net and came across the 'AXXXX' (also provides discord support etc) which I believe is providing pretty much the same service as the previous TPK, TPKSHIELD, TOPDOGNET then finally GM till up todays interim solution. So here is my question... how will I be able to get into the right billing portal making sure am keeping my grandfathered 5 bucks deal? How can I be certain to stick to the old crew I ve been with over the past 5 yrs? Sorry I ve that question might have already been answered - its kinda hard keeping track and reading thru all those posts giving the amount of posts.
TIA
I paid through the billingportal site and kept my $5 sub with no issues at all....hope you have the same good fortune
 
Back
Top