Games Masters IPTV

Anyway we could request ifollow channels ? I'm sure gmx use to have them on last year, looking for blackburn rovers stream.

I believe Perfect Player is the player of choice for PC but I found it lacking and there may be other options out there.
For Windows PC, I recommend use Kodi and PVR IPTV as you may on the Amazon Firestick. I also have used VLC, but the Favorite Tab on Kodi remains my favorite way to go on both Windows and Android platforms. Over on the firestick, both TiviMate and IPTV Smarters are installed as well. If you're not a Kodi fan, either option is quite nice. As for the EPG; I"m with all of you. Rare it works.

I am by no means a guru when it comes to IPTV. A few of us here remember the good ol' days when what we had was XBMC, now Kodi and PVR IPTV and folks, I continue to use it to this very day. There are some hard working folks who brought IPTV to what it is today. That said, it's not perfect. I don't expect it to be or ever will be. I'm going to enjoy this for as long as it will last. I know at some future date this will all likely end especially as we know it today. You folks are paying pennies on the dollar and you're still barking about what services you don't have? It's like where I live; I have a homestead tax I pay every year; it too is pennies on the dollar. I have to take my trash to the dump. I got lucky when my neighbor worked for the company that supplies my high-speed internet service; the same bunch I don't have their TV side. We... I got what I paid for, nothing more, nothing less. There are many other (some free) IPTV services out there. You're welcome to try them. I have been with TPK/GameMaster X now going on 20 months. It's come a long, long way in that time. I know exactly what I bought here. Live TV! Whatever else I get, is unimportant. If it is important, I will look for Exodus Redux and Cinema as my sources for them. Cinema is a standalone app, Exodus Redux came be ran on Kodi 18.x (current stable build is 18.7). Today, it's cake putting these apps on the platforms available today. Then, I spent a whole lot of time reading... learning how to do all of this and using TV card for my computers. I still have the darn thing, it works! Today, we don't need our antennas but nothing streaming beats HDTV from it, so it remains erected right where I left it, ready to go if need be. As for the billing portal. I renewed my service via the portal attached with this post... minus anything obvious that will give it away. But as you see, I have active service as of this typing. If you want the same services you had with your cable TV service, you do have an option; keep your cable service. To expect the same level and quality of service and pay pennies on the dollar? Thanks!

Attachments

• GMX.PNG
    GMX.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 38
I am by no means a guru when it comes to IPTV. A few of us here remember the good ol' days when what we had was XBMC, now Kodi and PVR IPTV and folks, I continue to use it to this very day. There are some hard working folks who brought IPTV to what it is today. That said, it's not perfect. I don't expect it to be or ever will be. I'm going to enjoy this for as long as it will last. I know at some future date this will all likely end especially as we know it today. You folks are paying pennies on the dollar and you're still barking about what services you don't have? It's like where I live; I have a homestead tax I pay every year; it too is pennies on the dollar. I have to take my trash to the dump. I got lucky when my neighbor worked for the company that supplies my high-speed internet service; the same bunch I don't have their TV side. We... I got what I paid for, nothing more, nothing less. There are many other (some free) IPTV services out there. You're welcome to try them. I have been with TPK/GameMaster X now going on 20 months. It's come a long, long way in that time. I know exactly what I bought here. Live TV! Whatever else I get, is unimportant. If it is important, I will look for Exodus Redux and Cinema as my sources for them. Cinema is a standalone app, Exodus Redux came be ran on Kodi 18.x (current stable build is 18.7). Today, it's cake putting these apps on the platforms available today. Then, I spent a whole lot of time reading... learning how to do all of this and using TV card for my computers. I still have the darn thing, it works! Today, we don't need our antennas but nothing streaming beats HDTV from it, so it remains erected right where I left it, ready to go if need be. As for the billing portal. I renewed my service via the portal attached with this post... minus anything obvious that will give it away. But as you see, I have active service as of this typing. If you want the same services you had with your cable TV service, you do have an option; keep your cable service. To expect the same level and quality of service and pay pennies on the dollar? Thanks!
I think that is great but I still can't log into my payment portal, can you help with that?

I think that is great but I still can't log into my payment portal, can you help with that?
avery you may be mixing up your gmaster and topdog accounts for logging in.

Still no web player, correct? If I want to watch on desktop, I still need to download a player, right? (either to my desktop or within an emulator)
On windows machine I started using MYIPTV from the windows 10 store (free). It works pretty well.
Android; I switched to XCIPTV, provides a cleaner picture than Smarters.
You need an application to run the service.

What is the payment portal for top dog and is game masters portal the same as it used to be game services
Bruh...is this groundhogs day? Am I being punked? I swear I see you ask the same questions over and over. Man, I need to put a penny on this needle to keep this record from skipping and looping in the same spot. I need a drink now..wait...HOLD MY BEER... @Ed209 take care of my light work...LOL
It's just comedy man...comedy!!!

We were down..looks like we’re back up again 👍

Last edited:
For Windows PC, I recommend use Kodi and PVR IPTV as you may on the Amazon Firestick. I also have used VLC, but the Favorite Tab on Kodi remains my favorite way to go on both Windows and Android platforms. Over on the firestick, both TiviMate and IPTV Smarters are installed as well. If you're not a Kodi fan, either option is quite nice. As for the EPG; I"m with all of you. Rare it works.
Kodi using PVR is a great option for PC. I've tried Perfect Player on PC and didn't like it. I have a program called Simple TV also installed. This program is self contained meaning no files are written to your PC program folders. This makes it easy to try and leaves no residual junk on the PC if removed. As for EPG, in Tivimate you can add a backup source to work with any and all playlists you create. M3u4u.com is a perfect resource (at least for US viewers) for a free EPG source. It fills in anything missing from the Gamers built-in EPG. Husham also has a blog post on the main site for other EPG sources.

I will not type tutorials or try to explain the use of these programs. I was able to master all of them to the extent of my needs with Google searches, Youtube, and trial and error. I have not figured out how to incorporate the EPG into the Simple TV program but it is the least used of all these solutions. Good luck and happy researching!

On windows machine I started using MYIPTV from the windows 10 store (free). It works pretty well.
If you like Smarters try turning the decoding option to "native". It's one of the menu options, I can't remember off the top of my head but it's easy to find. It got rid of the choppy picture and it looks great. I still prefer Tivimate (paid version $5/year) but Smarters is a good free android player with the right settings applied. FYI I am using Android TV on an Nvidia Shield Pro.

Sorry but I can't recommend Kodi for IPTV at all!!! Especially for the services many here use that have thousands of channels and cause Kodi to take 10 minutes to load all of them with EPG. The ability to edit and save favorites is cumbersome and just plain awful. Perfect player isn't really all that much better truth be told.

Kodi is fine when you have custom created your own m3u that only has the groups and channels you want but removes everything you will never watch.
And doing that in Kodi itself is just a Pig F***! The only Kodi unit of mine that uses it forced me to load the m3u file in VLC where I could easily delete all the crap to severely reduce the load times and then use the channel remapper to get them in the order I want.

And it works for as long as the links on the original m3u file don't change. Which happens more often than you think.

my iptv seriousely.
There many more apps better for windows here is list that work perfectly with most IPTV companies
but bottom line IPTV Smarters for windows and IPTV Stream player ..
MIC DROP

Back
Top Bottom