SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

sorry if I am being naive - but I got the dm with the instructions - put the new info into tivi - but now we only get tv channels is there no access to the additional features such as movies, series etc. kind of gutted if they are gone as the series in particular was great for me, movies for kids - assume (I am non-technical) we access via tivi now and not through the gmaster apo - using a amazon fire.
 
sorry if I am being naive - but I got the dm with the instructions - put the new info into tivi - but now we only get tv channels is there no access to the additional features such as movies, series etc. kind of gutted if they are gone as the series in particular was great for me, movies for kids - assume (I am non-technical) we access via tivi now and not through the gmaster apo - using a amazon fire.
They are gone and not coming back, at least not anytime soon
 
Hello everyone. I would like some guidance as well to get my GM up and running. It has been down for the past week. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
 
Everything you need to know has already been posted in this forum

Yes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Can you or someone provide the setup for XCIPTV please?
Thank you.
 
This appears to be a rival IPTV company. I got an email from TopDog Today and my credentials to log into there portal worked. My history of payments and tickets and service is there. I tried my credentials in this TD Billing and they do not work. I do not believe they are associated with Game Master or whatever they are going to call themselves now.

BE CAREFUL! BY REGISTERING WITH THEM, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SIGNING UP FOR A NEW SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD REACH OUT TO THEM AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GAME MASTER, YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM.
That is a totally different Top Dog.
 
That is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.

I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.
Yes, they have those Canadian content
 
Yes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Can you or someone provide the setup for XCIPTV please?
Thank you.
Not all accounts are working. Gmaster canceled some. I will dm you the server url for xciptv, but it just might not work for you
 
DM info for gamemaster. Was working earlier with another url but I want to make sure I have the same one that as been sent across the forum. Since this afternoon it stopped working for me.
 
I just got the reminder email to pay my invoice with a dead link to their panel page. So, their noreply email is still working......


My bill is generated on the 6th and I usually get the email on the 5th which is today. But they DID not send me an email...and their usual link throught gmaster is NOT working correct?
 
I too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....
If they want to keep you as a customer they will contact you, if not they wont. They have made it clear that some accounts will be automatically canceled. I dont like how all of this is being handled so I moved on to another service
 
I received an invoice but whenever I click it - it redirects me to their gmaster website which is STILL down for maintenance. Any new link to pay? Or else will be exploring/searching iptv reviews for a new service today. Thanks.
 
I also am a grandfathered $5 gamemaster customer. I also did not get an email. I really have no clue what to do right now. I guess I'll just sit and wait. XCIPTV works very well though!


Could you please DM about this XCIPTV??? What is it and HOW can I get "exact" directions on how to get it and use it...please? thank you!
 
The premium is totally worth it. It is highly customisable. I hid all the groups I would t watch (ie foreign language, certain sports), and I reordered both the groups and the channels in my favourites. This way, I could group all similar channels together, ie, my news channels, my HBO channels, etc). Get the premium. You'll love it.



How do I get the "premium" for titvimate? Someone directed me on downloading tivimate but it ONLY has TV channels. I need more...please DM with the details. I will need a "new" IPTV service since gmaster is NO LONGER working.
 
I'm getting DM requests to forward the address for the TopDog Today portal for payment and tickets. I'm not going to start DMing information that I and several others have posted publicly in various posts on this forum. I'm just not interested in doing this, so please don't ask. I'm not going to respond to these requests. We have to take time and read. I've learned quite a bit from reading every post on this forum and the 40 or so pages on the forum that preceded this one. You don't need to go all the way to the beginning because a lot of that information is now outdated, but I'm not answering questions for people who just joined and haven't read anything and are just asking questions that have been answered over and over again.

And, for those who are wondering what the url is for the TopDog Today portal, here it is:

https://topdog.today/clientarea.php?action=services
Good luck and happy reading! I encourage everyone who subscribes to IPTV to learn about it, so when things go offline you are better prepared to deal with it. I'll post any new information that I come across or my thoughts on what GM is doing as things become more clear. I want to share, but I'm not going to go in CIRCLES, DMing everyone the same information.

Good luck to everyone. I'll help as I can as we're all in this together and I'm benefiting from what others are posting.
 
Last edited:
How do I get the "premium" for titvimate? Someone directed me on downloading tivimate but it ONLY has TV channels. I need more...please DM with the details. I will need a "new" IPTV service since gmaster is NO LONGER working.
Download it from Google Play if you are using an android box and pay for the premium upgrade. You'll enjoy it.

Game Master is still working. I'm watching TV on it now.
 



Can someone please DM me the setup for XCIPTV also? I need a new service since gmaster kicked me to the curb...and I ALWAYS paid on time. I need a new service to watch TV channels, VOD, and maybe even series...anyone know of a good service that's a reasonable amount??? And DOES NOT buffer/freeze like tivimate is currently doing????? thanks in advance....
 
So we cannot "pay" our bill from gmaster? What can I do to avoid losing my service. Even though they are going thru changes...I do NOT want to lose my account. I've been with them for 2 years now. Can anyone tell me what I should do please....thank you
Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.
 
I'm getting DM requests to forward the address for the TopDog Today portal for payment and tickets. I'm not going to start DMing information that I and several others have posted publicly in various posts on this forum. I'm just not interested in doing this, so please don't ask. I'm not going to respond to these requests. We have to take time and read. I've learned quite a bit from reading every post on this forum and the 40 or so pages on the forum that preceded this one. You don't need to go all the way to the beginning because a lot of that information is now outdated, but I'm not answering questions for people who just joined and haven't read anything and are just asking questions that have been answered over and over again.

And, for those how are wondering what the url is for the TopDog Today portal, here it is:

https://topdog.today/clientarea.php?action=services
Good luck and happy reading! I encourage everyone who subscribes to IPTV to learn about it, so when things go offline you are better prepared to deal with it. I'll post any new information that I come across or my thoughts on what GM is doing as things become more clear. I want to share, but I'm not going to go in CIRCLES, DMing everyone the same information.

Good luck to everyone. I'll help as I can as we're all in this together and I'm benefiting from what others are posting.


I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I'll just keep looking and asking :)
 
Can someone please DM me the setup for XCIPTV also? I need a new service since gmaster kicked me to the curb...and I ALWAYS paid on time. I need a new service to watch TV channels, VOD, and maybe even series...anyone know of a good service that's a reasonable amount??? And DOES NOT buffer/freeze like tivimate is currently doing????? thanks in advance....
TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.
 
TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.

Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service? I have a Firestick...is that the problem? I'm humbly asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
 
I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I''' just keep looking. :)
There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.
 
There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.


Thanks so much! :)
 
Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service. I have Firestick...is that the problem. I'm humble asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
I don't know what your IPTV service is. I'd assume that it's Game Master, since you are on this forum and are enquiring about it, but I don't know. I'd recommend googling "IPTV" and learning some basics and terminology.

I'm advising you to do this because it will never be a simple plug and play service. You have to keep up with the technology, because servers change and providers go down, and if you don't understand it, you will be left behind. I've learned about IPTV and how to maintain it, and it wasn't overnight, and there is a lot I don't yet understand.

EDIT: I just noticed that you said you have a Firestick. Unfortunately, I can't really help you with this device, as I've never used one. But, it's been mentioned several times that a more optimal app for Firestick might be XCIPTV. I don't know why exactly, but my guess is that TiviMate might be a little too resource intensive for a Firestick. Maybe delete TiviMate and download XCIPTV. There are plenty of instructions on how to do that on the Internet.

Good luck!
 
Last edited:
Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service? I have a Firestick...is that the problem? I'm humbly asking. Please don't bite my head off :)
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
Your buffering might be due to you using TiviMate in your Firestick. I did not realise you were using a Firestick when I responded. I've edited my last response to address that. Delete it and download XCIPTV. I cannot help you with that as I don't know how to download apps on a Firestick, but the mods here are DMing people instructions. So wait for one of them to respond or Google "How to install XCIPTV on my Firestick." There are so many websites that will walk you through, step by step with pictures. YouTube is also a great help with this.
 
Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.
Ok so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!
 
Ok so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!
we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? Correct
No one knows anything? read the past 20 pages of this thread, there is information there to mull over.
 
we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? Correct
No one knows anything? read the past 20 pages of this thread, there is information there to mull over.
Yes I did. But I kinda knew all that stuff I’m mainly concerned with not being able to pay and wanting info on that..I was apart of the discord channel but we all know what happened with that so I was just hoping someone has the inside scoop guess not
 
Back
Top