Does anyone know why lots of the channels and local channels not working anymore. There's a lot of channels with a sad grey cloud. Are the channels slowly shutting down.Interesting, thanx
Does anyone know why lots of the channels and local channels not working anymore. There's a lot of channels with a sad grey cloud. Are the channels slowly shutting down.Interesting, thanx
They are gone and not coming back, at least not anytime soonsorry if I am being naive - but I got the dm with the instructions - put the new info into tivi - but now we only get tv channels is there no access to the additional features such as movies, series etc. kind of gutted if they are gone as the series in particular was great for me, movies for kids - assume (I am non-technical) we access via tivi now and not through the gmaster apo - using a amazon fire.
Everything you need to know has already been posted in this forumHello everyone. I would like some guidance as well to get my GM up and running. It has been down for the past week. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Everything you need to know has already been posted in this forum
That is a totally different Top Dog.This appears to be a rival IPTV company. I got an email from TopDog Today and my credentials to log into there portal worked. My history of payments and tickets and service is there. I tried my credentials in this TD Billing and they do not work. I do not believe they are associated with Game Master or whatever they are going to call themselves now.
BE CAREFUL! BY REGISTERING WITH THEM, YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SIGNING UP FOR A NEW SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD REACH OUT TO THEM AND RESEARCH THEM BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. IF THEY SAY THEY ARE GAME MASTER, YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM.
DM sentYes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Can you or someone provide the setup for XCIPTV please?
Thank you.
Yes, they have those Canadian contentThat is cheap! I really don't care about VOD on my IPTV service. In fact, I get annoyed when so much attention is focused on it while the live TV service is struggling. Like Husham says, I don't get the big demand for VOD when Kodi has a far better selection and never goes down.
I will ask you though if they have a good selection of Canadian news channels, TSN and Sportsnet? I need my Canadian content. I'm happy with GM's Canadian content, although a few key Canadian channels have been offline since they disappeared, and that's a bit annoying.
Not all accounts are working. Gmaster canceled some. I will dm you the server url for xciptv, but it just might not work for youYes, that is correct. I went through it and all its information. I have a username and password that I had been using, but noting works.
Can you or someone provide the setup for XCIPTV please?
Thank you.
I’ll DM you
Thank you.Not all accounts are working. Gmaster canceled some. I will dm you the server url for xciptv, but it just might not work for you
Thank you.DM sent
I just got the reminder email to pay my invoice with a dead link to their panel page. So, their noreply email is still working......
Thank you.
Can you send me the url as well please?Not all accounts are working. Gmaster canceled some. I will dm you the server url for xciptv, but it just might not work for you
So I paid through gmasterpanel and obviously cant access that. Can I access another portal??
If they want to keep you as a customer they will contact you, if not they wont. They have made it clear that some accounts will be automatically canceled. I dont like how all of this is being handled so I moved on to another serviceI too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....
I too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....
Same here.I too have been paying through gmasterpanel...and need to know "where" to go to pay my bill. Don't want to lose my service. This is so frustrating....
SEE DM.Can anybody send me the XC API url for XCIPTV? Thanks
I also am a grandfathered $5 gamemaster customer. I also did not get an email. I really have no clue what to do right now. I guess I'll just sit and wait. XCIPTV works very well though!
SEE DM.
Can someone please DM me with the new updated URL? I can’t find the email that was supposedly sent outI will send you a dm
The premium is totally worth it. It is highly customisable. I hid all the groups I would t watch (ie foreign language, certain sports), and I reordered both the groups and the channels in my favourites. This way, I could group all similar channels together, ie, my news channels, my HBO channels, etc). Get the premium. You'll love it.
Download it from Google Play if you are using an android box and pay for the premium upgrade. You'll enjoy it.How do I get the "premium" for titvimate? Someone directed me on downloading tivimate but it ONLY has TV channels. I need more...please DM with the details. I will need a "new" IPTV service since gmaster is NO LONGER working.
DM sent
Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.So we cannot "pay" our bill from gmaster? What can I do to avoid losing my service. Even though they are going thru changes...I do NOT want to lose my account. I've been with them for 2 years now. Can anyone tell me what I should do please....thank you
I'm getting DM requests to forward the address for the TopDog Today portal for payment and tickets. I'm not going to start DMing information that I and several others have posted publicly in various posts on this forum. I'm just not interested in doing this, so please don't ask. I'm not going to respond to these requests. We have to take time and read. I've learned quite a bit from reading every post on this forum and the 40 or so pages on the forum that preceded this one. You don't need to go all the way to the beginning because a lot of that information is now outdated, but I'm not answering questions for people who just joined and haven't read anything and are just asking questions that have been answered over and over again.
And, for those how are wondering what the url is for the TopDog Today portal, here it is:
https://topdog.today/clientarea.php?action=services
Good luck and happy reading! I encourage everyone who subscribes to IPTV to learn about it, so when things go offline you are better prepared to deal with it. I'll post any new information that I come across or my thoughts on what GM is doing as things become more clear. I want to share, but I'm not going to go in CIRCLES, DMing everyone the same information.
Good luck to everyone. I'll help as I can as we're all in this together and I'm benefiting from what others are posting.
TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.Can someone please DM me the setup for XCIPTV also? I need a new service since gmaster kicked me to the curb...and I ALWAYS paid on time. I need a new service to watch TV channels, VOD, and maybe even series...anyone know of a good service that's a reasonable amount??? And DOES NOT buffer/freeze like tivimate is currently doing????? thanks in advance....
TiviMate isn't freezing. Your IPTV service is freezing and there are many reasons why it might be doing that. It could be your provider or your Internet, or your device. TiviMate is just a program that allows you to watch TV on your service. It's not the cause of any buffering.
There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.I can respect that...I just don't know what else to do....someone told me to download tivimate but it is buffering very badly...so I was just asking for some other service since GM is down and bill is due but can't pay it. But thanks for responding....and I''' just keep looking.![]()
Thank you but that does not seem to work either of the 2 API things you sent. Does that mean my account was closed or no? I only tried on XCIPTV and not the other one btw.SEE DM.
There are many services available. Husham has done reviews on many of them on this website. TopDog VPN is one of the competing services some people are using. Their website has been posted several times recently here. I'm not sure what it is offhand, but they are accepting new subscribers at the moment and they have a Discord support group. I don't know if this forum has a search function, but if it does, search for TD Billing and or should lead you to their website.
I don't know what your IPTV service is. I'd assume that it's Game Master, since you are on this forum and are enquiring about it, but I don't know. I'd recommend googling "IPTV" and learning some basics and terminology.Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service. I have Firestick...is that the problem. I'm humble asking. Please don't bite my head off
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
Your buffering might be due to you using TiviMate in your Firestick. I did not realise you were using a Firestick when I responded. I've edited my last response to address that. Delete it and download XCIPTV. I cannot help you with that as I don't know how to download apps on a Firestick, but the mods here are DMing people instructions. So wait for one of them to respond or Google "How to install XCIPTV on my Firestick." There are so many websites that will walk you through, step by step with pictures. YouTube is also a great help with this.Sorry I'm learning....so what is my IPTV service? I have a Firestick...is that the problem? I'm humbly asking. Please don't bite my head off
Okay...well I don't know HOW to fix it. It wasn't doing that until tonight....
I have also tried numerous times with no luck, could you please DM me also pleasePM sent.
Ok so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!Read, learn and wait and see what Game Master's next move is. Nothing else you can do until someone learns more and shares it with us.
we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? CorrectOk so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!
Yes I did. But I kinda knew all that stuff I’m mainly concerned with not being able to pay and wanting info on that..I was apart of the discord channel but we all know what happened with that so I was just hoping someone has the inside scoop guess notwe just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? Correct
No one knows anything? read the past 20 pages of this thread, there is information there to mull over.
Can someone tell me how to GMX back?
yup, just wait and seeOk so I’m pretty tech savvy I actually work in the I.T. field so I’m very familiar w/ how IPTV works and I have been doing my research but just so I’m understanding this right..pretty much we just gotta wait til game master lets us know how to pay and what’s going on? No one knows anything?!