Games Masters IPTV

Try the new TopDog service portal. It was posted just a page or two back, and post# 1286. I believe if you were on the TopDog portal you'll have access to support and can open a ticket.
Yes I opened a ticket and ask a few questions but they didn't tell me much....They said I would know when they know...

Can I please get a DM on "How" to pay my bill that I used to go through the gmaster's website to pay....please and thank you :)

Tivimate is meh I need to get the premium lol
The premium is totally worth it. It is highly customisable. I hid all the groups I would t watch (ie foreign language, certain sports), and I reordered both the groups and the channels in my favourites. This way, I could group all similar channels together, ie, my news channels, my HBO channels, etc). Get the premium. You'll love it.

Last edited:
I also am a grandfathered $5 gamemaster customer. I also did not get an email. I really have no clue what to do right now. I guess I'll just sit and wait. XCIPTV works very well though!

I've been traveling and just tried to log into XCIPTV and was unable to do. Checking this forum, it appears the url has changed - can I get the new url for tpk?

Hey everyone. I have game master but the app is not working. I'm trying to read thru what to do but I'm struggling to understand where to start.

So do I download something else in my fire stick now? Will it still allow my 2 connections ?

Hey everyone. I have game master but the app is not working. I'm trying to read thru what to do but I'm struggling to understand where to start.

So do I download something else in my fire stick now? Will it still allow my 2 connections ?
I’ll DM you

I have the same issue and concern. Please anyone DM, what to do. I've searched with no solutions.
Thanks

been using TPK\GM thru them for a few years, but have not been getting the email updates people have been talking about
can i get the XCIPTV info
pretty please

Back
Top Bottom