Games Masters IPTV

Any advantage to using the m3u and epg URLs vs xtream codes with username and password? I've tried both and using xtream codes login seems so much easier, while the other method needlessly complicated.

Bitly and goog both offer url shortness that are a life saver. Try it out.

Bitly and goog both offer url shortness that are a life saver. Try it out.
I used tiny url, but it just seemed like extra steps and a lot of keying and converting. Is there any benefit over simply using xtream codes login with the original username and password, which works perfectly once channels load up. Using tivimate on a fs4k and a Shield.

Using XCIP and worked fine for 1st tv ..... so for 2nd one did same thing ..... typed www.gmXXXX, User my user, Pass my pass hit Sign in ..... then Login failed. please check server address, Username and Password.

I'm a 60+ yr old eletronic simpleton but I DID IT 3 TIMES WITH NO LUCK!

Tried DMing this to x0ne3 but wasn't allowed? Can someone help please?

Have DMd

Damn z0ne, you've been at it all day.
there's gotta be an easier way then dm'ing everyone separately .... sheesh
Maybe Husham can help make this easier? I mean the server url is public info now, and it's literally just a short link. I dunno..

Damn z0ne, you've been at it all day.
there's gotta be an easier way then dm'ing everyone separately .... sheesh
Maybe Husham can help make this easier? I mean the server url is public info now, and it's literally just a short link. I dunno..
it should not be public and lets not be public because of me please.. no public info please

Hello all, if you you need assistance with URL information, I can DM you the information. I just ask you please not to post the server information publicly. If you post, you will be asked to remove it. Thanks and hope to get you back up and running.
Please DM new information. My service stopped working over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom