Games Masters IPTV

My account now stopped working and says it expired in 1970, what's going on? Anyone DM me with info, please?

been using TPK\GM thru them for a few years, but have not been getting the email updates people have been talking about
can i get the XCIPTV info
pretty please
Ill DM you

I just got the reminder email to pay my invoice with a dead link to their panel page. So, their noreply email is still working......

Hi. I have been using TPK / GM for several years. Now everything is probably down. None of the pages can be reached. Can you help me? I have not received an email or information. Is there a new page? I always use the web player. Thanks.

Hi all. So as i understand it, there are 2 Topdogs. there's one that is a payment portal from old GM accounts. And one that is a rival company. Now, currently my GM account is working on Tivimate, (been a long time old TPK client) but i would like a backup. When you google Topdog you get various results. If anyone has an address for Topdog, the alternative provider, and could DM me with it, i'd be very very very grateful!

Last edited:
I've been traveling and just tried to log into XCIPTV and was unable to do. Checking this forum, it appears the url has changed - can I get the new url for tpk?
Done

So I paid through gmasterpanel and obviously cant access that. Can I access another portal??
Not for a new account on game master

Hi. I have been using TPK / GM for several years. Now everything is probably down. None of the pages can be reached. Can you help me? I have not received an email or information. Is there a new page? I always use the web player. Thanks.
What panel did you pay your subscription through? Top dog or gmasterpanel?

Back
Top Bottom