Games Masters IPTV

Anybody else having issues paying their monthly bill? My invoice usually hits on the 25th of the month via email but its nowhere to be found so i went into the "billing portal" like usual and tried doing it manually. My account is active but i tried twice to submit my credit card info and just get the circle of death then it times out to a "501" Error message. Been a member since March 2019 and have never had a problem with them taking my money... WEIRD!

Anybody else having issues paying their monthly bill? My invoice usually hits on the 25th of the month via email but its nowhere to be found so i went into the "billing portal" like usual and tried doing it manually. My account is active but i tried twice to submit my credit card info and just get the circle of death then it times out to a "501" Error message. Been a member since March 2019 and have never had a problem with them taking my

Anybody else having issues paying their monthly bill? My invoice usually hits on the 25th of the month via email but its nowhere to be found so i went into the "billing portal" like usual and tried doing it manually. My account is active but i tried twice to submit my credit card info and just get the circle of death then it times out to a "501" Error message. Been a member since March 2019 and have never had a problem with them taking my money... WEIRD!

Pd yesterday, no issues. 25th is my usual date and I did receive my invoice...🤷🏼‍♀️
I paid yesterday as well and had no issues. It might be just a glitch. I would try again later or tomorrow to see if it goes thru for you then.

Yes same and now the webpage isnt working and my services are off🙄

Hey peeps! Anyone having trouble with website? I can’t even find it. Wondering if they are down for service or did they change names?

Unable to pay for service. Attempted 3 different credit cards all were declined. Contacted support but have not received any response. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Unable to pay for service. Attempted 3 different credit cards all were declined. Contacted support but have not received any response. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
I been waiting for 5 days for some help myself after contacting support and no answer !!
I have 3 accounts paid up till september 25 and i have no service for the last 5 days !!
This is so frustating man !!

I been waiting for 5 days for some help myself after contacting support and no answer !!
I have 3 accounts paid up till september 25 and i have no service for the last 5 days !!
This is so frustating man !!
Try using a different app to view it thru.... We keep at least 2. XCIPTV works and sometimes PurpleTV--which we prefer, but doesn't always function 100%...

Yes I am also unable to pay via credit card.

Try using a different app to view it thru.... We keep at least 2. XCIPTV works and sometimes PurpleTV--which we prefer, but doesn't always function 100%...
The problem is not the app !!
ALL my 3 accounts say EXPIRED so customer support have to activate my accounts all the way thru September 25th !!
But I haven't got an answer in 5 days !!

The problem is not the app !!
ALL my 3 accounts say EXPIRED so customer support have to activate my accounts all the way thru September 25th !!
But I haven't got an answer in 5 days !!
I am having the same issue, not sure if it is only with the billing systems portal as a friend uses the PDS Live billing portal and his service is up. I have opened 2 tickets, no reply, there was also no auto reply from the ticketing system. I suspect they are having trouble with that billing portal again. Hope it gets resolved soon. A communication bulletin on the billing portal would be helpful.

I am having the same issue, not sure if it is only with the billing systems portal as a friend uses the PDS Live billing portal and his service is up. I have opened 2 tickets, no reply, there was also no auto reply from the ticketing system. I suspect they are having trouble with that billing portal again. Hope it gets resolved soon. A communication bulletin on the billing portal would be helpful.
How do you use The PDS Live billing portal ?

Back
Top Bottom