Games Masters IPTV

Same here , been a member since the beginning on a quarterly auto pay account and so far no response to my ticket . If anyone here is inboxing suggestions for subs in the meantime I’d love to hear about it too . So far I have no sub and no service this week , thanks .

Same here , been a member since the beginning on a quarterly auto pay account and so far no response to my ticket . If anyone here is inboxing suggestions for subs in the meantime I’d love to hear about it too . So far I have no sub and no service this week , thanks .
I'm also having problems with payment. Wont accept anything.

anybody try paying with plisio? Everytime I try I get a window that says order expired, I've never used plisio before

Hey guys , just spreading hope here . They have me up and running again today . So if you’re still down should just be a matter of time 🤞🏾

this is brutal. paid up until december 4th but keeps expiring. a week with no replies from support. ugh

My service with PDSLive expired due to an issue with the payment portal. Today I paid and my new expiration date is in September, however my service is still off.

I've been using billingsystems for a long time but now I see a post about making payments at pdslive. My bill sends me to billingsystems. I tried going to the other one but I don't have an account apparently.

Frustrating

Just curious, has anybody else had an issue where they can no longer log into the payment site? Not sure if it's a short-term or long-term issue.

Just to clarify, from what I can see if you are with PDSLIVE your invoice portal is working, although does seem slow and occasionally times out, but will take a payment via CC at the moment.

The other portals for other accounts are currently down (page was recently updated with 'down for maintenance - we are aware of issues could take 1-2 days to resolve')

Thats as of 15:00 UK time Thursday 10th August.

Just about done with this service. Been with it since players klub days. Billing portal still down. If anyone’s knows how I can still pay without using bitcoin would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I’m done

Back
Top Bottom