Games Masters IPTV

Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.
I would check to see if both accounts have expired. If they are still in force you might also uninstall tivimate and reinstall it.

Ok, so right after the gmaster app went down and discord was taken away, I made the transition to Tivimate. Everything was great with it. I did purchase a second account with TopDog because it had a very familiar layout. I use both at different times.

Now I cannot use Tivimate at all nothing ever comes up. I know my billing was set to renew on the 15th and that's on or around when my issue started. I reset my app today, and now it's not even accepting my username and password. I'm I completely dead in the water at this point? I would prefer to keep this service going it at all possible..

Please help.

TOPDOG is closed

Do you have the new portal address?
Yeah I was moved to the new one for a day, just long enough to pay the bill and then the next day I guess they had second thoughts about keeping my account....It was an old TPK original so I'm guessing that is what the deal is.

Dumb because I would have gladly paid a higher price if they just asked.
I'm pretty much done with them....

I was up last night but now down this morning and i did update epg
Hmmm tivimate on my firestic k has epg. Another app on my tablet has no epg for either of my subs. It's the guide provider problem

Let me know when you find one please. Need a good back up with all 3 as well!
Quite honestly, if you feel this way, why not move on. Chances are the service will get back to normal shortly but who knows. I ended up trying a trial with Alternatives to Game Master IPTV Jack. It was $5 for 2 connections. So far, very happy. Only negative was figuring out bitcoins but it took 15mins. Great Can/US/UK content, lots of VOD but small 24/7. Jack was very easy to deal with too
I just signed up with Jack as well as another alternative. The trial was nothing short of amazing. Renewed my Gamemasters but will now keep both. Thanks for suggesting it.

Back
Top Bottom