Games Masters IPTV

My understanding is that your account must be affiliated with it, I have read on here they use 3 billing portals, not sure why.
I keep checking the billing systems portal to see if my tickets have been looked at an periodically the site is not reachable.

I keep checking the billing systems portal to see if my tickets have been looked at an periodically the site is not reachable.
My billing is through pdslive portal and i have had no service for a while as well opened up a ticket to no response. Wonder if it’s an issue for accounts that were close to ending

My billing is through pdslive portal and i have had no service for a while as well opened up a ticket to no response. Wonder if it’s an issue for accounts that were close to ending
Mine ends in September, trying to confirm if my friends is still up, it was yesterday, waiting for a text reply.

Any way we can get the CARS Tour stream to work in the FLOSports category? My EPG says it's event 014 but all I get is the ocean 😭

This is what I do know at this point in time:

The portal invoice payment process is not working correctly. There is a glitch in it. If your invoice is for more than 1 month (you pay quarterly or yearly) when you make your payment..it’s not updating your expiration date correctly. It’s causing these accounts to expire in 30 days after processing. Or if you pay for additional connections..it’s only allowing the standard 2 connections and not giving you your extra connections you are paying for.

This glitch (bug) is on Smarters end. Gamers is waiting for them to come out with an update to fix this. In the meantime..they are having to manually update all those accounts. The waiting list is just growing longer and longer each day. It’s now to the point that they no longer want to accept payments just to have to go in and manually fix those as well. I’m actually surprised they haven’t taken the website down for maintenance until this is fixed..although that may still happen at some point.

We have just sent a message to them and are waiting on a reply as to where they are with this issue and/or an ETA on when it will be fixed.

In the meantime..I was able to login to all 3 websites so they are still up. I have services with 2 of the 3 and they are still working with the same server URLs we have been using for awhile now..so that hasn’t changed.

We will update when we hear back from them.

Billing portal up but not accepting charges. Everything entered correctly. Read how charges messed up so what will be will be. Waiting it out.

Whats even weirder is i DID go back in on the 27th and i WAS able to pay on the billing portal. They only took out one charge of $8 bucks for the month of August, after trying numerous times on july 26th. Smarters updated ……and it say’s expiration date September 1st. And its working fine. Got lucky i guess

Whats even weirder is i DID go back in on the 27th and i WAS able to pay on the billing portal. They only took out one charge of $8 bucks for the month of August, after trying numerous times on july 26th. Smarters updated ……and it say’s expiration date September 1st. And its working fine. Got lucky i guess
There has been an ongoing issue for a while with the expiration dates on paid subs. If needed open a ticket on accounts & billing to see if you can assist in getting the expiry date corrected.

Can anyone post the addresses that I can pay at. The one I usually pay is not accepting my payment. Card is same I have used the last year. Not expired either. Thanks.

i got an update from this morning. no ETA for the billing fix according to the person who responded to my ticket. i have currently no back ups. anyone have a suggestion for a back up that is similar to gamemaster?

This is what I do know at this point in time:

The portal invoice payment process is not working correctly. There is a glitch in it. If your invoice is for more than 1 month (you pay quarterly or yearly) when you make your payment..it’s not updating your expiration date correctly. It’s causing these accounts to expire in 30 days after processing. Or if you pay for additional connections..it’s only allowing the standard 2 connections and not giving you your extra connections you are paying for.

This glitch (bug) is on Smarters end. Gamers is waiting for them to come out with an update to fix this. In the meantime..they are having to manually update all those accounts. The waiting list is just growing longer and longer each day. It’s now to the point that they no longer want to accept payments just to have to go in and manually fix those as well. I’m actually surprised they haven’t taken the website down for maintenance until this is fixed..although that may still happen at some point.

We have just sent a message to them and are waiting on a reply as to where they are with this issue and/or an ETA on when it will be fixed.

In the meantime..I was able to login to all 3 websites so they are still up. I have services with 2 of the 3 and they are still working with the same server URLs we have been using for awhile now..so that hasn’t changed.

We will update when we hear back from them.
Hey crystal. Thanks for all the help you've given BTW... I know (tpk, gamers, psd) have no subs available. Do u know of an alternative? I don't trust other iptv services. Been w/ this since the beginning 🤙💯 (sponge Bob & Patrick)

Back
Top Bottom