Games Masters IPTV

Back up on Firestick with no changes to URL. Made the mistake of trying to clear cache and data on NVIDIA Shield now I can't login with the same credentials.

I was up and working again but my subscription renewal date is Feb 15th and I just got the message account expired when I tried to access service. Any timeline on when the payment portal will be back up? Thanks in advance for everything this support site provides.

Back up on Firestick with no changes to URL. Made the mistake of trying to clear cache and data on NVIDIA Shield now I can't login with the same credentials.
Patiently waited and tried again on my NVIDIA Shield now everything is back up and working with 2086.

It looks like it is back up. The hiccups are usually short-lived, so I wasn't sweating it, as this service has been top-notch since I've had it.

One tv has tivimate is working now for the past few hours. The other tv with SIPTV isn't working. It just spins. How do I download tivimate from the downloader app?

I was up and working again but my subscription renewal date is Feb 15th and I just got the message account expired when I tried to access service. Any timeline on when the payment portal will be back up? Thanks in advance for everything this support site provides.
issue isn't the payment portal bc i paid invoice yesterday (invoice due 2/15) and my account shows expired now too.

Is the client site still down? Or is there another place to create tickets?

Also is there any reason why my EPG isn’t working on one of my TVs? Cleared cache and data lastnight with the outage and now won’t display channels on the guide on my one TV. Other TV has the exact same stuff inputted but no channel names come up. Thx

Back
Top Bottom