Games Masters IPTV

hello can I please get the new url and confirmation if this is a permanent change or if I should keep the url now and wait it out.

thanks Crystal!

I recently cancelled my backup service because it was crappy. I'm looking for a new one - any suggestions?
Not really. What's good is too expensive and what's reasonably priced is no good, for the most part. Nothing I would really recommend

Weird, my friend says his tv is working fine with his existing credentials with Canadian channels and mine will not work unless I put the :2086 and no Canadian channels. Strange

Weird, my friend says his tv is working fine with his existing credentials with Canadian channels and mine will not work unless I put the :2086 and no Canadian channels. Strange
Keep the :2086 and try clearing the app cache and or restarting the device. Not sure if it will work but mine came back without sound and a reboot did the trick.

Been using this amazing service since 2017. It’s obviously down for us all and I’ll wait patiently for them to fix it. But in the meantime is there a working URL you can pm to me?

And were down again.. Great service you got goin on here gamemaster or whatever your name is these days ..top notch! Thumbs Up!

Back
Top Bottom